The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

lightsaber in Star Wars VII teaser / Trailer

skottiejow

i was wondering if the lightsaber we see in the episode VII trailer, could be an actual ingame item? it would defenetly be a saber i would hunt for, either if its gonna be an end-game item of an cartel item, i think it look freakieshly awsome, or is it just me?

:ph_agree:

i was wondering if the lightsaber we see in the episode VII trailer, could be an actual ingame item? it would defenetly be a saber i would hunt for, either if its gonna be an end-game item of an cartel item, i think it look freakieshly awsome, or is it just me?

:ph_agree:

It's not just you but let's just say the crossguard is the Justin Bieber of lightsabers.

It's not just you but let's just say the crossguard is the Justin Bieber of lightsabers.

If that is how you feel, watch the video I linked, it's hilarious.

I want the battle axe lightsaber.. just saying.

Edited by Draqsko

If that is how you feel, watch the video I linked, it's hilarious.

I want the battle axe lightsaber.. just saying.

As amusing as that video is, I fear we are entering the age of the gimmicky lightsabers.

Seriously, some like Ezra's make a degree of sense, as they add functionality without seriously hampering usefulness. on the other hand we got the crossguard lightsaber which the user is more likely to chop their own hand off with and the Inquisitors lightsaber which is just... goofy. Hopefully we've seen all Ep VII has to offer in this department but who knows what Rebels S2 will bring. At least Ahsoka has her normal sabers and I can't see them giving Vader something different.