Supercharge Missile Blast Proc?

gsummers

So I have noticed on my level 49 mercenary (arsenal spec, high energy cell), that when I get 10 stacks of supercharge, not only does supercharge gas highlight (because now I can use it), but also missile blast highlights. It stays highlighted as long as I have the 10 stacks of supercharge, or I use supercharge gas.

From all I have read throughout my abilities and discipline tree tooltips, there is nothing I can find that talks about some proc for missile blast that happens with 10 charges of supercharge. None of my buffs say anything about missile blast during the time it is highlighted either.

Is this maybe a bug? Is there some buff to missile blast that I am just not seeing?

Thanks

So I have noticed on my level 49 mercenary (arsenal spec, high energy cell), that when I get 10 stacks of supercharge, not only does supercharge gas highlight (because now I can use it), but also missile blast highlights. It stays highlighted as long as I have the 10 stacks of supercharge, or I use supercharge gas.

From all I have read throughout my abilities and discipline tree tooltips, there is nothing I can find that talks about some proc for missile blast that happens with 10 charges of supercharge. None of my buffs say anything about missile blast during the time it is highlighted either.

Is this maybe a bug? Is there some buff to missile blast that I am just not seeing?

Thanks

Well, its supposed to glow when you deal DoT damage to a target below 30% HP, so maybe its bugged. Look at the level 40 passive to see what i'm going on about.

Or maybe you only have a DoT on a target below sub-30 when you have 10 supercharge stacks, and only have 10 supercharge stacks when the target is sub-30.

Well, its supposed to glow when you deal DoT damage to a target below 30% HP, so maybe its bugged. Look at the level 40 passive to see what i'm going on about.

Or maybe you only have a DoT on a target below sub-30 when you have 10 supercharge stacks, and only have 10 supercharge stacks when the target is sub-30.

He said he's in arsenal.

I get this quite a bit where the wrong ability will highlight off a proc, or the right one just won't highlight at all. It doesn't happen all the time for me though, so not sure if there's a workaround.

Maybe it's related to switching switching specs and moving around abilities on the hot bars or something.