Why the hell do we have two sabres!!!???

DethlaHadyn

Because 2 sabers are bad ***.

But really the dmg and accuracy is to provide a small buff in dmg. Think about the sniper vs gs and the merc vs the commando. Both the sniper rifle and assault cannon have the highest base dmg of all the weapons in the game. To buff the mirror classes they dual wield. Both pistols and light sabers are the weakest weapons in the game. That little add bonus is to off set the difference.

Now as for off hand misses. The only time the offhand accuracy will even come into play is when you spam the base attack like assault. All your main abilities count as a main hand attack but take both main hand and off hand damage values into account when calculating damage. That's why the ability says hits with both while dual wielding.

Edited by Ld-Siris

Because 2 sabers are bad ***.

But really the dmg and accuracy is to provide a small buff in dmg. Think about the sniper vs gs and the merc vs the commando. Both the sniper rifle and assault cannon have the highest base dmg of all the weapons in the game. To buff the mirror classes they dual wield. Both pistols and light sabers are the weakest weapons in the game. That little add bonus is to off set the difference.

Now as for off hand misses. The only time the offhand accuracy will even come into play is when you spam the base attack like assault. All your main abilities count as a main hand attack but take both main hand and off hand damage values into account when calculating damage. That's why the ability says hits with both while dual wielding.

Well, that does make sense in a way, and thanks for the reply. However, I don't even have assault on my toolbar, so when I see these constant "miss" messages appear, I'll now know its all pre-programmed system spam, that in effect really means nothing. For the combined damage attacks from "both" sabres would in actuality represent lower individual numbers, where-as a far larger "main hand" attack coupled with an offhand "miss" would in some way even out to be the same. Idk, just seems dumb to me is all. Thanks again.

No they don't.