Trolls troll and more trolls

Darth__Reaver

I troll 4 u :jawa_tongue:

Honestly, JM trolls are pretty lulzy imo. I think it's funny that Holly actually gets on people's nerves.

I find him pretty funny and agreeable.

You busy bee you. I did not give you permission to comment on my awesome thread made for no reason but to draw out the citizens of jung ma. Yes our forums are near dead. You can thank me later.

People actually get mad at Hollyhox? I thought it was just funny or people trolling one another. Believe it or not, I never came across Hollyhox until recently. He told me I was a harlot and was nailing the random powertech that was standing outside a raid with me. Just so happened...the powertech was my husband. I found it funny.

Someone told me that they think Holly does it as some "social experiment".

Nah its more you squelch one alt of Hollys because your tired of hearing about everyone being hackers 24/7 and he makes another one :p

people on other servers mock holly :D

Where have you been? He now says he is the best PVP player. Kinda funny seeing someone proud of getting 350k overall damage in civil war.

What this server needs is actually in the description of the server more RP and world PVP. Also tired of all the pvp guilds and hardly any good rp guilds. troll are not even that big of a deal in gen chat but i miss the days when the population was booming and you walk around and see people rping only place that happens now is nar bar and all that is a bunch of people hitting on each other.

EDIT: before someone says that oh its a pvp server as well well it says RP first then pvp in description so in my opinion if feel thats who should be here. (if this post sounded angry its not just read it in a calm and collected manner). Now lets play some huttball for the gazilonth time

Edited by steveerkcanjerk

What this server needs is actually in the description of the server more RP and world PVP. Also tired of all the pvp guilds and hardly any good rp guilds. troll are not even that big of a deal in gen chat but i miss the days when the population was booming and you walk around and see people rping only place that happens now is nar bar and all that is a bunch of people hitting on each other.

EDIT: before someone says that oh its a pvp server as well well it says RP first then pvp in description so in my opinion if feel thats who should be here. (if this post sounded angry its not just read it in a calm and collected manner). Now lets play some huttball for the gazilonth time

I swear to christ if i see one more person say " It says RP before PvP so RP is moar important!!!11!!" i will literally vomit. It's *********** both at the same time. It doesnt mean that RP is the servers primary function. It means that the server is here to accomodate both types of players or those who fit both categories. I like RP but i enjoy competitive PvP should i not join an RP-PvP server because its not PvP-RP? If so thats utter madness.

I swear to christ if i see one more person say " It says RP before PvP so RP is moar important!!!11!!" i will literally vomit. It's *********** both at the same time. It doesnt mean that RP is the servers primary function. It means that the server is here to accomodate both types of players or those who fit both categories. I like RP but i enjoy competitive PvP should i not join an RP-PvP server because its not PvP-RP? If so thats utter madness.

RP? General Zod does not what this RP stands for, let alone care whatever whimpering opinion you have. This is General Zod's server and as such the following rules are in effect:

1st You will kneel before Zod.

2nd Red is dead. This is true for mobs, lower level scum, and any fool willing to roll a Republic toon. You will be found and you will pay for your transgressions. General Zod offers no mercy.

As for trolls... even the one mentioned on this server..... they are nothing but meaningless words sprawled across the Internets. Gold farmers make far much more sense then this breed.

RP? General Zod does not what this RP stands for, let alone care whatever whimpering opinion you have. This is General Zod's server and as such the following rules are in effect:

1st You will kneel before Zod.

2nd Red is dead. This is true for mobs, lower level scum, and any fool willing to roll a Republic toon. You will be found and you will pay for your transgressions. General Zod offers no mercy.

As for trolls... even the one mentioned on this server..... they are nothing but meaningless words sprawled across the Internets. Gold farmers make far much more sense then this breed.

Remember when I owned you Zod and you didn't kneel before me. No I dont give such a pathetic option. I give you Zod the only option you deserve. Laying dead at my feet... For the 1000th time...

• 3 months later...

If we are going to necro, I think we should add something useful. You are both wrong when it comes to our servers beloved type. When looking at it, it is important to note that it says "RP-PVP" not "RP,PVP". At first blush, I believe most of us would agree that the punctuation there is a hyphen(-), not a dash, and certainly not a comma. This leads me to believe Jung Ma is a RP-PVP server (One Word), not an RP nor a PVP server, nor both.

It is quite possible (however unlikely) that it could be an "en dash(–)". I do not believe this to be the case because the en dash is the same width as the "N" character and the N is the same width as the V character and clearly the V character is wider than the punctuation used in "RP-PVP" on the Server Status page. Even if it were an en dash, that would indicate that it is an RP server, and a PVP, as well as everything in between. That would not grant importance to any of the types of play over the other, nor would it encourage any of the types of play over the others.

I personally believe that Jung Ma has developed into a casual RP–PVP server (notice the en dash) as so many of us partake in so many different activities. But officially, it is an RP-PVP server. One word, not two, not many.

Edited by HarbingerZealot

• 1 year later...

this happens on any server, i want to have a nice conversation, but this community can be a poison and can really ruin the epic experience of this game.

They constantly mess around, constantly demand more and are never satisfied with anything, i honestly sometimes feel like i'm the only adult around (or atleast one of the only ones that actually acts in a mature manner)

Edited by Gguyrules