(R) Paramount - 10/10 HM Ravagers / TOS - Recruiting for 16m HM

TheSplizza

Probably true. But eventually I will get sick of leaving annoying hash tags that only myself, you, and the 3 other people left can appreciate. And I'm pretty sure of the 5 of us, I am probably the only one laughing.

Your guilds still going strong? Peeps dropping like flies?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to drop by to show my appreciation for these hashtags, seeing how they're the only content left that gets updated in this game :(

This alone kept me as a sub, I can't live without your hashtags, Spliz, not in this game!

Edited by LaniAkavir

Yes Kenji it is the #lastremainingcontent #itnevergetsold

#lastsubsstanding #onlybecausekenjianddelerestillneedcheevos

Maybe the devs should take a field of dreams approach. If you build it, they will come (back). Okay, most won't come back. RIP high quality players. But Oraa will come back. And that's what's important. How am I supposed to focus without constant high-speed clicks of a mechanical keyboard over an open mic while someone goes for 700k on the core. HOW M8? #m8

Your guilds still going strong? Peeps dropping like flies?

Nope, We actually haven't had a single person quit. We've had one go on extended break, but even he keeps in contact #MissyouZeern

That might change depending on what 3.3 has to offer.

We've only lost two but everyone else is just bored and it feels like they are doing BW a favor by showing up to raid.

Dat DPS check on the monolith tho... so #real #realdpscheck #cantcontainexcitement

Tefia I am all for the twitter integration. And I hate twitter. But I enjoy venting through hashtags. Its a great way to pour salt.

And its a great way to stay in shape

#8yearoldfamilyguyreferenceftw

Edited by TheSplizza

Can't tell if you're being serious about dps "check" on monolith or making fun of the fact that there isn't one.

And ya like, nirvana said, one person went on break and we've been getting lots of apps. Still believe the officers are looking for that shinning applicant though...

We get a lot of apps but not ones to our liking.

Totally being sarcastic about the dps check. Killed it week 1 with 2 returning players in Dread Master gear.

#skippingatier

#revanwasntTHATimportant - I mean the real challenge is clearly monolith.

Edited by TheSplizza

So our massive DPS has returned for Thursday runs.

#nevertoolate apply for 16m now. Spots are filling up quick. We are not a teaching guild. Come prepared. Had some tryouts last week that we want to #aclockworkorange from our minds.

#yuck #sagehealerthatdoesntbubble #ordeliv/benev.

#fyuxiacarry

Not sure if you've heard but Kenji is back, and that makes us pretty damn special.

We are now raiding Thursdays at 930 PM PST.

We care far less now about 16m since I pugged 16m Revan HM and got my OWN cheevo taken care of.

Always looking for good peeps to join us.

Only raiding 1 day per week because

#somuchcontent

#worldbosskeepingussuperbusy

#wecantkeepup

But really though - games that are over a decade old should not be stealing every good player from a game that is 3.5 years old.

#embarrassing

#nocontentmakesyssaneasaltyboy

#nowthatyssanegot16mkillwillweeverseehimagain?

#wasajuggisnowamage

#bump

#hashtagit

Out of curiosity... Is there anyone browsing these forums that is full clear of current content, and looking for a new team because their old team got bored of farming 7 month old content? Or is it just people looking to get first clear on 7 month old content?

Well, considering those who have full clears did in their guild, why leave if the guild can clear it to join a new team?

that leaves the latter portion of the population.

Gotta realize spliz that the progression community has returned to a state of infancy lol. All the "established" peeps have moved on, it's time for the newbies to shine.

You could be the arsenal of our little community. Train all the scrubs, deal with their wipes, and when they are good enough, sell them to the highest bidder to recoup the money spent on training them (ie. wipes) lol.

Edit: The intended purpose of that was to make fun of arsenal fans (specifically Niner) not you splizz lol.

Edited by Joran-Koon

I wouldn't call it progression in infancy. I would call it nogression.

#nogression

#regression

I get your point about people sticking with their guilds that they farmed with. But most of those guilds are dead. I am trying to pick up the remaining pieces that didn't quit the game but now have no group because the rest of them left.

Doesn't seem like many of those pieces remain. And sadly, my group (what's left) is not a teaching group. They give an 90 minutes at most to farm all the content in the game so they can hurry back to WoW.

#theyhavenopatienceforteaching

#UPDATES

We actually raided last night! We've had a lot of new apps and some good folks that xferred over from POT5 are running with us now.

So I am now seriously looking for some good apps. All roles but particularly need some talented DPS to join us.

apply at the site.

#aguildreborn

We've been accepting new members and need more of all roles. Biggest need is still a 5k DPS or two.

Apply. Our activity is picking up again. No idea why. The content offerings are pathetic.

GIVE. US. MORE. RAIDS. IT. IS. WHAT. WE. PAY. FOR.

#salt

#salty

#rippedoff

But really, apply.