Crew bug - Offensive and Copilot shared crew?

Exastify

I was trying to set my crew just now and I think I noticed a bug? Maybe someone else can confirm. Here's how to do it:

The second crew member slot in the Copilot tab will always be the companion currently selected in the offensive tab. You can see this by changing around who is your selected offensive crewmember, and the second option under copilot crewmember will change.

Then, select that crewmember as your copilot. You now have the same crewmember in the offensive and copilot slot. If you change the crewmember in offensive, the copilot will also change.

Can anyone else reproduce this? Thanks

I was trying to set my crew just now and I think I noticed a bug? Maybe someone else can confirm. Here's how to do it:

The second crew member slot in the Copilot tab will always be the companion currently selected in the offensive tab. You can see this by changing around who is your selected offensive crewmember, and the second option under copilot crewmember will change.

Then, select that crewmember as your copilot. You now have the same crewmember in the offensive and copilot slot. If you change the crewmember in offensive, the copilot will also change.

Can anyone else reproduce this? Thanks

It's not a bug.

You can select your copilot from among your crewmembers and only your crewmembers. If you replace the crewmember who is your copilot, they are no longer a valid copilot and their replacement becomes the copilot instead.

your co plot can be chosen from any of the 4 crew members you have picked. an example of this is i like hydro spanner but i don' t like the offensive droids secondary stats so i use blizz or T7 at tactical and put them as copilot to free up room at offensive for HK or whoever else i want at that slot

Ah I think I get it - so is this right?:

-My crew consists of four crewmembers who I designate as Offensive, Defense, Tactical, Engineering

-One of those crewmembers is also my copilot

-All four selected crewmembers enables their passive ability

-If the crewmember is also my copilot, I can use their active ability

Edited by Exastify

Ah I think I get it - so is this right?:

-My crew consists of four crewmembers who I designate as Offensive, Defense, Tactical, Engineering

-One of those crewmembers is also my copilot

-All four selected crewmembers enables their passive ability

-If the crewmember is also my copilot, I can use their active ability

Nailed it. :)