Banking System

Rekar

I have wondered if this is possible. Like in your guild banks you can deposit money in there and it hold money. Why cant we have something similar in legacy bank. It would be much easier at the end of the day deposit your money in your legacy bank so other toons of yours can access it. Anyone else think this would be a good idea?

I have wondered if this is possible. Like in your guild banks you can deposit money in there and it hold money. Why cant we have something similar in legacy bank. It would be much easier at the end of the day deposit your money in your legacy bank so other toons of yours can access it. Anyone else think this would be a good idea?

unless it is a subscription perk only since it would essentially be bypassing the F2P model for escrow and removes one of the primary incentives to sub.

It has been mentioned a dozen times or more, nothing new, and same arguments for/against from the start.

i support the idea.

but i can tell you now that this type suggestions with credit's storage idea's never come out since that the players are asking for this type suggestion all since the stronghold update.

and that was a year ago.

keep suggestion it can all time's but if it comes not count on it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.