The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWG Inspired Gear

What I hear in all threads that mention SWG:

Wah wah, SWTOR stinks, I want sandbox. Wah wah, <Insert game change here> is like the NGE, give me pre-CU. Wah wah, all the races are different colored humans, give me wookiees. Wah wah player generated content, wah wah hookless housing, wah wah immersive RP.

This game will never be like SWG, you can't just convert an MMO into a different type and expect to not lose a lot of money.

What I hear in all threads that mention SWG:

Wah wah, SWTOR stinks, I want sandbox. Wah wah, <Insert game change here> is like the NGE, give me pre-CU. Wah wah, all the races are different colored humans, give me wookiees. Wah wah player generated content, wah wah hookless housing, wah wah immersive RP.

This game will never be like SWG, you can't just convert an MMO into a different type and expect to not lose a lot of money.

And the people who are anti-SWG are no better when it comes to this. Seriously, did you even read the OP? He isn't even suggesting any of what you just listed. Or did you just immediately come in here the second you saw those 3 letters so that you could up your post count with pointless drivel that contributes nothing to what the thread is actually about?

Regarding the OP, I definitely wouldn't mind sets like these. Had a set of RIS back when I played galaxies, would be cool to have something similar in TOR :cool:

• 2 weeks later...