Jedi shadow PvP spec?

xTopher_x

Serenity has a lower skill ceiling cap and does the most damage.

Infiltration has a much higher skill cap and does mediocre damage. (More of this damage "counts" though if you put it in the right place at the right time")

Kinetic Combat is probably 2nd best tank, I'd say behind a Vanguard.

Serenity has almost no skill floor and does the most damage.

Infiltration has a much higher skill floor and does mediocre damage. (More of this damage "counts" though if you put it in the right place at the right time")

Kinetic Combat is probably 2nd best tank, I'd say behind a Vanguard.

Fixed that for you.

Hatred is the way to go for pvp right now. I mean deception isn't unplayable in pvp, but you need to be better than good to make it work and if your opponents have any skill at all you'll have a very tough time making it work.

I would normally agree but I've seen an overabundance of hatred sins pulling 30-40k damage a round and have yet to see any good decepsins

I'd say that I don't believe anyone can be THAT bad at hatred, but last night I got put into an arena (midbies on my 53 Vigilance) and my team killed the 57 hatred sin on the other team in 3-4.5s (I barely had time to plasma brand him after my master strike ended before he got focused down). The same thing happened in round two, he pulled around 10-12k damage over both rounds. I still don't understand how....

Hatred is the way to go for pvp right now. I mean deception isn't unplayable in pvp, but you need to be better than good to make it work and if your opponents have any skill at all you'll have a very tough time making it work.

This is a pretty good assessment.

If you're going to play Hatred/Serenity, be forewarned: Carnage Marauders/Combat Sentinels are kind of your hard counter. The ONLY way to beat one with a decent player is to DoT-kite your HINEY off.

:)

If you're going to play Hatred/Serenity, be forewarned: Carnage Marauders/Combat Sentinels are kind of your hard counter. The ONLY way to beat one with a decent player is to DoT-kite your HINEY off.

.........?

Are you joking?

Surely a joke.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.