Can you acquire old Sorc 4-piece set bonus still?

traemyn

if it's still available i'm not sure but it would be on the vendor on the fleet, there are commendations for basic gear and lower level gear sets on the vendor fleet, just gotta look at all the set bonuses for the ones they list, if you can find the name of the set it would help.

It's 5% Alacrity with about 50-60% up-time :)

To get the unassembled pieces (186 rating) you'll need to do Nightmare Dread Palace and Nightmare Dread Fortress. You can also run the Hard Mode version of these for the 180 rating if you prefer, it's still better than the new 6-piece ;)

Then you'll take those to a vendor on the fleet (possibly the ones on the other ship where TFB/SnV are).

Not sure what the guy or gal above me is saying, but you cannot buy them with commendations afaik.

Edited by KTap

The Kell Dragon and Dread Master (moved from Oricon) gear are on the Ziost Shadow/ Gav Darragon.

The Dreadforged vendors are on fleet in supplies next to the Rishi vendor (labelled lv 55 token piece vendor)

On a side note, I want to know what the Devs were smoking by making the new set bonus worst than the old one...

i think Traemyn is talking about the pre-2.0 force master setbonus. the 4 piece was pretty much the same bonus as the 4 piece that was obtainable from token drops from patch 2.0 until 3.0, but instead of 5 % alacrity it had 10%. sadly this bonus has been patched to 5%, i think it was patch 2.0 when they did that. since then the 4piece was the same as the 2.0-3.0 bonus and the 2piece was less desirable because of the lack of the CD reduction of mental alacrity, a talent that was not in game before patch 2.0.

the set bonus is aquirable with basic comendations from the vendor next to the makeb and rishi vendors. and it is fixed for sages since a few days. but you will get more dps with dread master arorings.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.