The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

*OOC: Do you mean Punworcca 116-class interstellar sloop?

"The Republic can manage that. Though, I seem to have found myself without a ship to take me to the rendezvous..."

OOC: My bad Shieldship, I got confused... I have no use for a sailship...

IC: "You wouldn't get there any faster than my fleet anyway. And, coincidentally, they happen to already be prepared for this type of operation. Well isn't that nice."

*Dar'yaim abruptly cut the communication off. The Echani kicked his feet off a nearby table where he'd been resting them during the discussion.

"Feel free to have the run of this ship. Not a lot you can break and you are on a ship full of Mandalorians...

I'll be transferring to the flagship, this ship will head to Bothawui immediately and followed closely by our fleet. Inform your superiors when you arrive to not fire on the fleet coming out of hyperspace or I assure you, we will slaughter you all and skin the survivors alive. Understand?"

*And with that the Echani moved to leave.

OOC: all my ships are within movement range of Bothawui. So no worries there. Just to ensure no confusion, usually a Action VI has a class 3, but mine are upgraded to Wild Karrde specs which has a class 1.

Edited by StarSquirrel

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: My bad Shieldship, I got confused... I have no use for a sailship...

IC: "You wouldn't get there any faster than my fleet anyway. And, coincidentally, they happen to already be prepared for this type of operation. Well isn't that nice."

*Dar'yaim abruptly cut the communication off. The Echani kicked his feet off a nearby table where he'd been resting them during the discussion.

"Feel free to have the run of this ship. Not a lot you can break and you are on a ship full of Mandalorians...

I'll be transferring to the flagship, this ship will head to Bothawui immediately and followed closely by our fleet. Inform your superiors when you arrive to not fire on the fleet coming out of hyperspace or I assure you, we will slaughter you all and skin the survivors alive. Understand?"

*And with that the Echani moved to leave.

OOC: all my ships are within movement range of Bothawui. So no worries there. Just to ensure no confusion, usually a Action VI has a class 3, but mine are upgraded to Wild Karrde specs which has a class 1.

*OOC: Shield ship is fine too. :p I was wondering why you wanted a solar sailor... Though, I think this scene is done until tomorrow then.

Edited by Silenceo

OOC: Star how long will it take you to reach Bothawui from your location? do you know?

All my ships have class 2 or better... (That's 5 spaces a day) and they start in the Expansion Region (+0) and go through the Mid Rim (+1) so I'm guessing 6 spaces in a day for a Class 2 and Bothawui is 6 spaces away from Yag'Dhul and Mechis III so 1 day.

My forces over Nkllon are all class 1 hyperdrives and are also 6 away in the Mid-Rim (+1)

So all my forces will be there in a day according to our movement rules..

All my ships have class 2 or better... (That's 5 spaces a day) and they start in the Expansion Region (+0) and go through the Mid Rim (+1) so I'm guessing 6 spaces in a day for a Class 2 and Bothawui is 6 spaces away from Yag'Dhul and Mechis III so 1 day.

My forces over Nkllon are all class 1 hyperdrives and are also 6 away in the Mid-Rim (+1)

So all my forces will be there in a day according to our movement rules..

Ok so I wont have time for a venture before our JOINT effort.... see you there.

Ok so I wont have time for a venture before our JOINT effort.... see you there.

OOC: Perhaps after, though I'm not sure what kind of wounds I'll need to be licking...

Oh, and I'm dropping the Jehavey'ir-type assault ship's complement of troops off at Bothawui and loading them onto the Acclamator and Venator. I really want to keep my ground casualties to a minimum before we, ya know, actually assault the ground.

I forgot this last time and lost a huge number of ground forces when the Strikes and Jehavey'ir-type assault ships fell over Mechis...

OOC: Perhaps after, though I'm not sure what kind of wounds I'll need to be licking...

Oh, and I'm dropping the Jehavey'ir-type assault ship's complement of troops off at Bothawui and loading them onto the Acclamator and Venator. I really want to keep my ground casualties to a minimum before we, ya know, actually assault the ground.

I forgot this last time and lost a huge number of ground forces when the Strikes and Jehavey'ir-type assault ships fell over Mechis...

Dont worry, we will go over that when we get there....

OOC: Your learning. :D :D :D

*Jedi and Sith Academies across the galaxy have continued training force users in secret, and those who find them, shall benefit greatly depending on their allegiance.*

OOC: It will not be as simple as to simply check the Wiki... Many of those are still inactive, and certain things must be done to make use of them.

*Jedi and Sith Academies across the galaxy have continued training force users in secret, and those who find them, shall benefit greatly depending on their allegiance.*

OOC: It will not be as simple as to simply check the Wiki... Many of those are still inactive, and certain things must be done to make use of them.

Sil you have the worst update at the end of the night you could have posted it with the weekly update.

Edited by Jarons

They felt they were needed with the wars breaking out. :p Though, I wouldn't say worst...

Its not the worst Am kinda happy but I thought it be kinda Epic like the Sith Empire and the Vong joined forces and started attacking the Galactic Empire now that would have been a update worth waiting for and now the whole Galaxy is at war.

Its not the worst Am kinda happy but I thought it be kinda Epic like the Sith Empire and the Vong joined forces and started attacking the Galactic Empire now that would have been a update worth waiting for and now the whole Galaxy is at war.

The entire galaxy is already at war silly. :rolleyes: Ask Karadron and the operatives he employs, war was already begun before today in fact. The rest of the galaxy merely didn't notice.

The Galactic Empire is fighting almost the entire galaxy, and gaining ground atm... Speculate away...

Edited by Silenceo

IC: Onboard the Acclamator Cruiser Akaan, positioned close to Metalorn, Ayan contacts one of his starfighter squad leaders: "Vherg'arn, I have identified another potential target. Take your swuad of Bes'uliiks to Saleucami. I want to know who controls the system and how many troops are stationed there. Do not engage in combat under any circumstances. Ayan out."

Shortly, one squadron of Bes'uliiks left for Saleucami.

OOC: Does Saleucami have any shipyards?

IC: Onboard the Acclamator Cruiser Akaan, positioned close to Metalorn, Ayan contacts one of his starfighter squad leaders: "Vherg'arn, I have identified another potential target. Take your swuad of Bes'uliiks to Saleucami. I want to know who controls the system and how many troops are stationed there. Do not engage in combat under any circumstances. Ayan out."

Shortly, one squadron of Bes'uliiks left for Saleucami.

OOC: Does Saleucami have any shipyards?

OOC: No shipyards, but it is said to have a cloning complex. Which is much rarer. Also, it is going to be controlled by the Hutts, but in name only. Basically deserted except for its inhabitants. Though, you and I need to work out a system of sorts, so that I am able to progress your faction much more... effectively. :( Did I give you the data for Ordo's eco yet?

*Week 6*

Results of Week 5:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: Competed contracts, and headed for rendezvous with the Republic.

The Galactic Inquisition: Continus to expand its influence, both on Ord Mantell, and surrounding worlds.

Mando Werda: Agreed to help the Republic with a high priority mission, not for free of course.

The Farewell Coalition: Was forced to flee from pursuing CIS forces. Gall lost.

Rising Republic: Lost contact with Bannistar station, but gave their word to help another faction.

Ordo Kote: Heads to Salucami, looking to make war.

Skill points Earned:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: +7 (For odd-jobs, deal making, upgrading, and constant movement)

The Galactic Inquisition: +10 (For upgrading, enormous amount of intel gathered, and creating a character)

Mando Werda: +3 (For striking a deal with the Republic while not on the best of terms)

The Farewell Coalition: +2 (For for escaping the CIS fleet)

Rising Republic: +5 (For getting in contact with other parties in the galaxy, and seeking to aid another)

Ordo Kote: +1 (For traveling towards Salucami)

Outcomes:

CIS Pursuit over Gall: The Farewell coalition was caught off guard, but due to the CIS forces lacking interdiction tech, and Admiral Trench prefering to stay at range to make use of the prow cannons, the FC did not suffer any casualties and managed to evac their soldiers. Damaged ships: 4 Crusader corvettes, and 1 Ardent frigate.

OOC: No shipyards, but it is said to have a cloning complex. Which is much rarer. Also, it is going to be controlled by the Hutts, but in name only. Basically deserted except for its inhabitants. Though, you and I need to work out a system of sorts, so that I am able to progress your faction much more... effectively. :( Did I give you the data for Ordo's eco yet?

You havent sent me anything for Ordo yet. Also, what exactly do you mean with system?

Edit: what exactly do we spent the points we get each day on? Tech tress? Character skills?

Edited by raandomname

You havent sent me anything for Ordo yet. Also, what exactly do you mean with system?

Edit: what exactly do we spent the points we get each day on? Tech tress? Character skills?

I'll send you eco details on Ordo now then, and the points are for your characters. To upgrade them essentially, and the amount is determined by what you did that day. By system, I mean that you and I seem to be out of sync time wise, which makes you suffer due to lack of progression. :( Need to find a way around that...

I'll send you eco details on Ordo now then, and the points are for your characters. To upgrade them essentially, and the amount is determined by what you did that day. By system, I mean that you and I seem to be out of sync time wise, which makes you suffer due to lack of progression. :( Need to find a way around that...

1. So how expensive is a basic ship yard for repairs and some modifications?

2. And yeah time is an issue as I live in Germany and I assume that you live in the USA.

3. Also, what fleet is positioned over Saleucami?

4. Finally, can I add the points I earn to any skill of my character that I want or only specific skills that are in line with what I got the points for?

"Sir we arrived in the Naboo system the Rebel fleet is already in the system."

"Hail their commander and asked him can we come abroad and discuss the next phase of our plan."

IC:

Tayrn heard of the fleet commander's request to come aboard and nodded in agreement. He made sure to inform the communications officer to tell them to have a briefing prepared, he wanted to know what the Separatists had before jumping in to the system.

2. And yeah time is an issue as I live in Germany and I assume that you live in the USA.

4. Finally, can I add the points I earn to any skill of my character that I want or only specific skills that are in line with what I got the points for?

Ah ein Deutscher? :D

IC:

Tayrn heard of the fleet commander's request to come aboard and nodded in agreement. He made sure to inform the communications officer to tell them to have a briefing prepared, he wanted to know what the Separatists had before jumping in to the system.

Adrian boards his shuttle with his guards and with a briefing in hand .

Nice to meet you and thank you for your help before we were able to escape we had a scrimmish with The CIs fleet attacking Gall their was1 Subjugator class heavy cruiser,2 Providence Destroyers,4 Lucrehulk battleships,30 Munificents.

Trench was in command of the fleet and he used very aggressive attacks uncomman for him , he even used his flagship to soak up the damage, and using the Lucrehlks to protect the Munificents. Then he hit us hard with prow cannons.

If we didn't leave when we did it would have been a massacre.

Edited by Jarons

1. Ship repair is free, just takes time depending on how many slips used. Modifications, unless there is a precedent, require certain tech's to allow different degrees of such.

2. Perhaps we can set a time of day/night that we can punch it out?

3. No fleet over Saleucami.

4. Any skills, otherwise it would be getting a bit too hard for me to keep track of. :p Any character you got too.