The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

Right now all communications to the Republic are going through my ships, so anything you guys will say will go through me.. thus I can just redirect you to each other.

Also... i want to remind both you and Aurbere... I am NOT a free hand... I am NOT a force for good. While I slide good more then bad, I am a MERCENARY.... any Assistance I will give IS NOT Free. My character doesnt and his men do NOT believe that the ideal world of Peace and Freedom is possible, they WISH it were, but all this shows to them is they are right, the galaxy is doomed to disaster after disaster... so if you want me there you have to pay me.

Aurbere, you may have to call in that one... also if you guys can not afford the price, and Aurbere calls in his thing with me, then you may be stuck paying off a loan with some interest.

Tune I'll give you my half of the stolen goods.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I'm talking about Bannistar station.

Oh you are wanting to retaliate at Bannistar?

I am so confused as to what every one is doing... maybe we should move this to the main thread.

Yea lets move it to the other thread but were talking about retaking Gall but Aurbere were mentioning the reason we are trying to contact the republic and how we ended up talking to each other instead.

Yeah, lol. That's what I've been talking about.

Ok so you are going to ask for my assistance with Bannisar, and Jarons is going to ask for my assistance with Gall, is this correct?

If this is the case, teh deciding factor is going to be Price :D....

Start bidding.

Edited by tunewalker

"And here I was, thinking I'd stepped into a shady Jedi cantina for drinks with the guys."

*The Echani lowered his weapon, ordered his men to stand down, and motioned for the Jedi to follow him.

"Lieutenant, check for others and tend to any wounded."

*They proceeded into the Jurkadir, and into a small conference room. A message was sent and there was a pause.

"You havn't met the man who ripped Yag'Dhul out from under your feet yet, have you Jetii?"

Then the holo came to life and the imposing figure of Dar'yaim stood before O'gis in full kit. The Echani continued

"Dar'yaim, the jetii is here in once piece though he could use some lessons in 'evading the people trying to blow you up'. And I think he's here to talk credits, or war... something like that I just hear babbling maybe you speak di'kut."

"Indeed, if I recall you didn't like him much? Or was it the fact he made you look like a adiik? But you wish to speak Jedi. Do so."

*O'gis smirked at the exchange*

"I am sure you do not live under a rock, Dar'yaim. With the Empire inviding from the Core, we had rallied at Bannistar station, among other locations, for a series of counter attacks."

*The smirk vanished, and instead he looked frustrated*

"Somehow, the CIS are coordinating with the Empire, despite our efforts to separate the two. The CIS sabotaged and assaulted Bannistar Station. The Republic is out numbered and surrounded. We need warriors. We need Mandalorians. More specifically, we need someone of your... skills... to strike at a very specific planet. If we can retake this planet, the Republic has a chance at victory."

Adrian finally returned home only having to leave right after the CIS have found them.How their no way they were followed the Heist went on without a hitch as far as I know Saltik most have been tracked if that's the case he need to be told,or maybe he was the one who told the CIS where we were.Their much I need to think about but now we need to escape.

"Adrian head towards Nelvaan their no reason for the CIS to follow us"

"Yes Sir"

"Ensign send a transmission to the Republic and we need help to take back Gall and their the only ones who might come to our aid in our time of need."

"Yes sir right away"

IC:

As Tayrn attempted to reach out to contact Republic forces, he found that a communication signal was coming in, a distress signal. He personally accepted it, patching his command chair into the signal.

"We are reading you, state your emergency."

*O'gis smirked at the exchange*

"I am sure you do not live under a rock, Dar'yaim. With the Empire inviding from the Core, we had rallied at Bannistar station, among other locations, for a series of counter attacks."

*The smirk vanished, and instead he looked frustrated*

"Somehow, the CIS are coordinating with the Empire, despite our efforts to separate the two. The CIS sabotaged and assaulted Bannistar Station. The Republic is out numbered and surrounded. We need warriors. We need Mandalorians. More specifically, we need someone of your... skills... to strike at a very specific planet. If we can retake this planet, the Republic has a chance at victory."

"I had heard something along those lines. Quite tragic I'm sure, about this planet you need... dealt with. I'll need specifics though. Where? What do they have? And how much are you offering?"

"I had heard something along those lines. Quite tragic I'm sure, about this planet you need... dealt with. I'll need specifics though. Where? What do they have? And how much are you offering?"

"Less of a destruction mission, rather than a re-capture. Have you ever heard of the planet, Kamino?"

*the silence was deafening for what seemed like ages.

"Have you heard of the Cuy'val Dar Jetii?"

*O'gis was uneasy*

"Of course, they were the one hundred Mandalorians who trained the Republic's initial Clone Army."

IC:

As Tayrn attempted to reach out to contact Republic forces, he found that a communication signal was coming in, a distress signal. He personally accepted it, patching his command chair into the signal.

"We are reading you, state your emergency."

Hello we are under attack by CIS forces under command of Admiral Trench over Gall we were forced to leave the system so we could live to fight another day.We were preparing to help the Republic at Bannistar station when we received word that the CIS was on their way so we had to flee.We need help to take back the system and hopefully arrest war criminal Admiral Trench.Please assist.

OOC: This was not Adrian this was his ensign.

Hello we are under attack by CIS forces under command of Admiral Trench over Gall we were forced to leave the system so we could live to fight another day.We were preparing to help the Republic at Bannistar station when we received word that the CIS was on their way so we had to flee.We need help to take back the system and hopefully arrest war criminal Admiral Trench.Please assist.

OOC: This was not Adrian this was his ensign.

IC:

Tayrn pondered this for a moment. His fleet was not in prime condition, but this could prove an opportunity to find allies who would strike against darkness. "I will deploy a bulk of my fleet, rendezvous with me at Naboo."

Quickly, he signaled for his flagship, and several Corvette and Marauder-class vessels to make the jump to hyperspace.

IC:

Tayrn pondered this for a moment. His fleet was not in prime condition, but this could prove an opportunity to find allies who would strike against darkness. "I will deploy a bulk of my fleet, rendezvous with me at Naboo."

Quickly, he signaled for his flagship, and several Corvette and Marauder-class vessels to make the jump to hyperspace.

Ensign:Sir we find someone welling to help they asked to rendezvous with him near Naboo"

'Adrian ponders for a minutes to think over his options.'

"Set a course for a Naboo be ready for anything"

"Yes sir"

Edited by Jarons

"I knew one. Well.... What intel do you have?"

"I did not bring the intel on me, in case negotiations went south. However, we would rendezvous with the rest of the force at Bothawui. Right now the Republic has managed to halt the Empire's decent into these territories. Your worlds should be safe." *those last few words seemed to have hurt, as if pulling teeth*

"We are to meet up with an old friend of mine named Kij there, and the battle plan will then be explained in full. Know this, if this venture proves successful, a pardon for your past transgressions is fully within your reach, as well as full republic support. Not to mention the credits. There will be much honor to be had as well, seeing how the Seps calling on scum to help defend the world."

"I did not bring the intel on me, in case negotiations went south. However, we would rendezvous with the rest of the force at Bothawui. Right now the Republic has managed to halt the Empire's decent into these territories. Your worlds should be safe." *those last few words seemed to have hurt, as if pulling teeth*

"We are to meet up with an old friend of mine named Kij there, and the battle plan will then be explained in full. Know this, if this venture proves successful, a pardon for your past transgressions is fully within your reach, as well as full republic support. Not to mention the credits. There will be much honor to be had as well, seeing how the Seps calling on scum to help defend the world."

"I can spare a Venator, Kandosii-type, Acclamator, 2 Strike-class, 5 Jehavey'ir-type assault ships, 450 X-83's, and 200 Skipray blastboats.

Once the position is secure I have 3 Action VI transports, each with this complement of troops for the ground assault."

11 Canderous Assault Tanks (6,600)

20 J1 proton cannons (4,200)

100 AT-MP (7,000)

10,000 YVH Battle Droids (26,000)

10,000 Mandalorians (10,000)

3,000 E-Web Heavy Mandalorians (6,000)

1,000 Rocket launcher Heavy Mandalorians (2,000)

6,100 Basilisk War Droids (24,400)

20 days of extra consumables for 29,000 organics (2,800)

1,000 CK-6 swoops (1,000)

"How does that sound to you? Oh, and I have one other requirement. Trivial, I doubt it'll pose much issue..."

Edited by StarSquirrel

"I can spare a Venator, Kandosii-type, Acclamator, 2 Strike-class, 5 Jehavey'ir-type assault ships, 450 X-83's, and 200 Skipray blastboats.

Once the position is secure I have 3 Action VI transports, each with this complement of troops for the ground assault."

11 Canderous Assault Tanks (6,600)

20 J1 proton cannons (4,200)

100 AT-MP (7,000)

10,000 YVH Battle Droids (26,000)

10,000 Mandalorians (10,000)

3,000 E-Web Heavy Mandalorians (6,000)

1,000 Rocket launcher Heavy Mandalorians (2,000)

6,100 Basilisk War Droids (24,400)

20 days of extra consumables for 29,000 organics (2,800)

1,000 CK-6 swoops (1,000)

"How does that sound to you? Oh, and I have one other requirement. Trivial, I doubt it'll pose much issue..."

*Looks over the list of units*

"What is it, Mandalorian?"

*O'gis grew wary of what it might be that he would ask for in return.*

*Looks over the list of units*

"What is it, Mandalorian?"

*O'gis grew wary of what it might be that he would ask for in return.*

"I'll need a Sailship. I'm starting a collection and I think it would look lovely next to my YT-1300 and Lictor-class dungeon ship..."

"I'll need a Sailship. I'm starting a collection and I think it would look lovely next to my YT-1300 and Lictor-class dungeon ship..."

*OOC: Do you mean Punworcca 116-class interstellar sloop?

"The Republic can manage that. Though, I seem to have found myself without a ship to take me to the rendezvous..."