Trauma Probe bugged animation with shaders set to high or low - Pics inside!

HuNtOziO

This is how the trauma probe animation used to look with shaders set to low or high beforehand, but along time ago it was "changed", which turns out to be a bug now as the old animation still shows when you change shader settings to very low.

The old one which shows on very low looks far far better than the bugged one, if you look carefully on the bugged one you can still see bits of the proper animation, such as the bendy lines in the top left.

Images below..

Shaders set to very low: correct animation

http://i.imgur.com/UY3BTaT.png

Shaders set to low or high (same animation for both): incorrect bugged animation.

http://i.imgur.com/sDakGYr.png

Please fix this, should be straight forward :).

Edited by HuNtOziO

Who CARES ABOUT THIS! Our damn set bonus still doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!! Why don't we try to raise that topic... Or are we all just to focused on how we LOOK while we are healing!

/endrant

Yea i never noticed it was bugged cuz I play on low settings to keep lag down.. i could care less what my game looks like in raids.. But for real guys.. is this more important that you healing set bonus being broken? (I bet it gets fixed before our set bonus. . . . . )

Who CARES ABOUT THIS! Our damn set bonus still doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!! Why don't we try to raise that topic... Or are we all just to focused on how we LOOK while we are healing!

/endrant

Yea i never noticed it was bugged cuz I play on low settings to keep lag down.. i could care less what my game looks like in raids.. But for real guys.. is this more important that you healing set bonus being broken? (I bet it gets fixed before our set bonus. . . . . )

isnt that fixed when you have 6 set piece?

Don't get me wrong the set bonus being fixed is absolutely much higher priority, but please do not de-rail the subject. This is still a bug and thus its now on bioware's radar, or should be at some point, albeit lower priority that many other things.

Chill.

• 1 month later...