No Participation Crystals for Solo ranked this season

FerreusSteelTip

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helps more than you'd think.

"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time."

~Sun Tzu

Solo ranked is a good representation of the commitment this game has towards it's players. Entirely luck based, no taking of account of a person's individual contribution.

Look at the rest of the game and you'll see the same thing. Ops are still bugged. Operative/Scoundrel still have to worry about the roll bug. No return to class specific stories. And the GSF experiment was just given up on.

All we will ever get is a convoluted 'over-arching story' and fluff like outfit 'designer'

Yes and No.

the Variables in soloQ is more random based then in GroupQ.

Example, I got nothing but Quiters, and trolls during my first 10 matches. It placed me in 935. Yesterday, I was in SoloQ where the other team had lost members, or had people in pve gear. this is the luck part.

in SoloQ it's not 4 vs 4, it's you vs 7 people. It's up to you to get better enough and fight against the odds. I played league of legends, and was stuck in bronze. Why? Because i didnt take the time and prepare myself for Rank. Sure i can blame the people who complained about not being able to Jungle or ADC, but SoloQ is 1vs9 people in LoL.

does it suck not getting a "Crystal" at 1000<? yes. it does. but theres always groups.