female character customization help

kingpankakes

I would say experiment until you like the look of our character. They appear a lot in cut scenes in the game, however if you get fed up with the look you can always visit a customization booth and change their look. Take your time at character creation. Most of our time you will be look at their back. But all things can be changed at a booth - oh except for gender. hope this helps

Ouch, harsh. It CAN be difficult to get a 'look' that you like.

I am at work so I cannot post any character pics and I didn't write down their starting numbers. What I usually do is set the hair to bald (so you can see the face better), the complexion to zero, and skin tone to zero to start.

The first decision is which body type you want. The #1 is very slender and waifish; I didn't care for it for a long time and always used #2 (the 'normal' one)... but I recently made a character with the #1 body and she's quite cute. The #3 body is the She-Hulk body that works great for my Sith Pureblood Juggernaut but might not suit other character ideas. The #4 female model is the Rubenesque model. For men, it's the Fat Guy but for women, she's just more rounded and curvy.

Next step is the face shape. The default shape is usually not that bad-looking but since it IS the default, I rarely choose it, since so many people DO. This is just a matter of taste; I usually only find about four of the eighteen or so options are acceptable to me.

After the face shape, I usually go to the Complexion because it governs things like skin ~tone~ (not color, but where there is blush or dark coloration). The complexion also governs the eyebrow shape and things like freckles or dark-side type discolorations.

One thing to bear in mind is that when you go over the skin colors, they can make the Complexion you've chosen look quite different and vice-versa. I recommend starting with Complexion and skin color zero because it's easier to see changes in Complexion that way. If you cycle through the skin colors, though, and the Complexion changes the look of your character away from what you like, you might need to go back and adjust the Complexion again.

Things like makeup and cybernetics and hair style and color are pretty cut-and-dried, either you like it or you don't. It's the combination of face shape, complexion and skin color that form the basics of the character's look.

Ouch, harsh. It CAN be difficult to get a 'look' that you like.

I am at work so I cannot post any character pics and I didn't write down their starting numbers. What I usually do is set the hair to bald (so you can see the face better), the complexion to zero, and skin tone to zero to start.

The first decision is which body type you want. The #1 is very slender and waifish; I didn't care for it for a long time and always used #2 (the 'normal' one)... but I recently made a character with the #1 body and she's quite cute. The #3 body is the She-Hulk body that works great for my Sith Pureblood Juggernaut but might not suit other character ideas. The #4 female model is the Rubenesque model. For men, it's the Fat Guy but for women, she's just more rounded and curvy.

Next step is the face shape. The default shape is usually not that bad-looking but since it IS the default, I rarely choose it, since so many people DO. This is just a matter of taste; I usually only find about four of the eighteen or so options are acceptable to me.

After the face shape, I usually go to the Complexion because it governs things like skin ~tone~ (not color, but where there is blush or dark coloration). The complexion also governs the eyebrow shape and things like freckles or dark-side type discolorations.

One thing to bear in mind is that when you go over the skin colors, they can make the Complexion you've chosen look quite different and vice-versa. I recommend starting with Complexion and skin color zero because it's easier to see changes in Complexion that way. If you cycle through the skin colors, though, and the Complexion changes the look of your character away from what you like, you might need to go back and adjust the Complexion again.

Things like makeup and cybernetics and hair style and color are pretty cut-and-dried, either you like it or you don't. It's the combination of face shape, complexion and skin color that form the basics of the character's look.

Wow! Nice detailed description! I generally just hit "random" until I find one I mostly like, then change details as needed.

• 3 weeks later...