On Phase Walk

DarrelK

So, after last patch, now shadows also have the glorified 10 minute, persisting through arena rounds, laggy as f phasewalk that assassins have had since 3.0.

I believe everyone notices that it is much slower than the old phase walk - which is really really annoying. I ended up dying a couple of times right after patch, simply because I couldn't time it properly anymore (I tend to keep phase walk for when I'm like 1% hp). And of course, the number of times I wasted it in the second round, trying to plant it - surprise, surprise, it is still up.

Do you guys agree with me that we don't care about the longer duration on phase walk and want our old, working one back? Or at least speed it up and reset it when an arena round ends.

I like the fact that it lasts for 10 minutes, but I'm more concerned that when you try to use it mid-global (like you're almost always going to be doing) it lags for a full second almost. I'd give up that extra 5 minute duration for it to F'ing work.

So, after last patch, now shadows also have the glorified 10 minute, persisting through arena rounds, laggy as f phasewalk that assassins have had since 3.0.

I believe everyone notices that it is much slower than the old phase walk - which is really really annoying. I ended up dying a couple of times right after patch, simply because I couldn't time it properly anymore (I tend to keep phase walk for when I'm like 1% hp). And of course, the number of times I wasted it in the second round, trying to plant it - surprise, surprise, it is still up.

Do you guys agree with me that we don't care about the longer duration on phase walk and want our old, working one back? Or at least speed it up and reset it when an arena round ends.

It sounds like you just want them to fix the issues with it: like not clearing at the end of an Arena match and you want it to activate immediately. The 10 minute duration isn't a problem there, and it's a nice thing for tanks in PvE, and for long bouts defending nodes in regs, if you need to suddenly get back to another area after a long fight.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.