Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

NiM S&V 3.0

Ever since I saw the title Dragonslayer I have lusted after it, since 3.0 dropped I have been almost exclusively PvPing.

I do however have a Gunslinger in full 186 gear with crated enhancements and like 2-3 pieces 192 gear I pick up when 3.0 launched and I ran Rav & ToS with my guild.

My question is, how difficult would it be to clear NiM S&V under 2 hours to get the title in the next tier of gear?

Having only ever run S&V, TFB and DF in HM I have never seen how much more difficult NiM is.

Another question that pops to mind I am on TRE, how hard is it going to be to get a group together to run this?

Any help would be brilliant.

Ever since I saw the title Dragonslayer I have lusted after it, since 3.0 dropped I have been almost exclusively PvPing.

I do however have a Gunslinger in full 186 gear with crated enhancements and like 2-3 pieces 192 gear I pick up when 3.0 launched and I ran Rav & ToS with my guild.

My question is, how difficult would it be to clear NiM S&V under 2 hours to get the title in the next tier of gear?

Having only ever run S&V, TFB and DF in HM I have never seen how much more difficult NiM is.

Another question that pops to mind I am on TRE, how hard is it going to be to get a group together to run this?

Any help would be brilliant.

Do not worry because at the moment is really really easy.

You should only need 1 trial/error run to learn ad get basic knowledge of NiM tactics and then ready to go for dragonslayer!

Numberwise is pretty much a joke. Damage is low low (Except olok droids but that can be sorted) and dps checks very easy

Brush up on the mechanics and try it out. If your tanks have seen the content before, you will have a significantly easier time than if not. If you've done hard mode before, same. The bosses are definitely way easier now that everyone is overgeared, but if you just try to brunt force through you will find yourself stuck and frustrated. Edited by OMGITSJAD

We did a Dragonslayer run this week for alts and few new players, the damage on Olok seems to be fixed as our healers were rather bored,

You have to know these fights, you may be over leveled/geared but the mechanics can still kill you, if you can run through it once and learn the mechanics a timed run should be fairly easy

Did TFB NiM this Saturday which a first for me and most of the people in it. Was able to get to OP IX and get to 2nd phase. Within 1 color deletion we were able to get to 50% before we died from the big robots. It was fun although Dread Guards ouch lol. It was fun. I enjoy the old ops.

Did TFB NiM this Saturday which a first for me and most of the people in it. Was able to get to OP IX and get to 2nd phase. Within 1 color deletion we were able to get to 50% before we died from the big robots. It was fun although Dread Guards ouch lol. It was fun. I enjoy the old ops.

I do not enjoy them anymore.

I guess that's because i spend too much time there in the past and now they are boring content for me.

But yes i can understand that people that has never been there before can have lot of fun with it.

At least some bosses are still good for learning how to do some mechanics properly

PD: Being healer doesnt help too as now its very low healing demanding

Edited by Dark_Mithrandir

I do not enjoy them anymore.

I guess that's because i spend too much time there in the past and now they are boring content for me.

But yes i can understand that people that has never been there before can have lot of fun with it.

At least some bosses are still good for learning how to do some mechanics properly

PD: Being healer doesnt help too as now its very low healing demanding

I guess so. I've only started playing this game right before strongholds came out and only started raiding a few months afterwords. We could have downed it if we pressed on but it was getting late and people were tired.

Edited by FerkWork

Its much easier now, but you still cannot simply dps through the fight. Just read the tactics about the mechanics and u should be fine. What most people want to complete now r the survival achievements rather then the speed run :)

The dps checks are easy now but if u didnt do this before u should practise on bosses like Trasher, Warlords and Styrak before attempting a speed run.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.