Suggestion for Changes to Ship Computer: Republic (Imperial) (Full)

Xo-Lara

As it stands now, the decoration is not as useful or attainable as I had hoped it would be. Please reduce the number of prefabs and dark projects it takes to make it. As much as the decoration was requested and as nice as it is, it's not actually worth that much in materials, and I won't even bother trying to craft that much to get it let alone buy the dark projects and prefabs off the GTN just for one of those computers.

Another issue is that it can only be placed on a large floor hooks like the regular ship computers, but considering how it is used in maps in the game, it is also a computer that looks good against a wall or close to them which can't be done with the large floor hook. Please also enable medium floor hooks for this decoration. It's a very nice decoration and I had really hoped to use one in my stronghold. Please consider these changes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.