It's been two years

Rephe

...And companion unify color and armor dyes still don't work during cutscenes unless they're following you.

This isn't game-breaking (which is probably why it's been ignored for so long), but it is incredibly immersion-breaking to give a companion an outfit that looks really great normally and then have it look completely mismatched and ridiculous during important or serious moments of the story.

Players encounter this bug every time they

A) Play through their class story, or

B) Watch any cutscene involving companions who aren't already following the player (which includes the recently released Shadow of Revan intro cutscene)

And again, there have been threads reporting this bug since 2013.

So can we finally get some official acknowledgement of the problem besides a mention on the "Known Issues" page?

...And companion unify color and armor dyes still don't work during cutscenes unless they're following you.

This isn't game-breaking (which is probably why it's been ignored for so long), but it is incredibly immersion-breaking to give a companion an outfit that looks really great normally and then have it look completely mismatched and ridiculous during important or serious moments of the story.

Players encounter this bug every time they

A) Play through their class story, or

B) Watch any cutscene involving companions who aren't already following the player (which includes the recently released Shadow of Revan intro cutscene)

And again, there have been threads reporting this bug since 2013.

So can we finally get some official acknowledgement of the problem besides a mention on the "Known Issues" page?

They'll get onto this after they fix cosmetic bull like Satele Shan's lightsaber being the wrong color on the splash screen.

Don't hold your breath.

They fixed that months ago didn't they?

I swear it's blue now...

Yes they did. I was pointing out the fact that they are more concerned with useless cosmetic crap than bugs that have been in the game for years, or even game-breaking issues such as the lag/fps issue since SoR launched.

Yes they did. I was pointing out the fact that they are more concerned with useless cosmetic crap than bugs that have been in the game for years, or even game-breaking issues such as the lag/fps issue since SoR launched.

You mean the lag that was fixed literally 2 months ago?

Any lag now is either your net or your computer bruh.

You mean the lag that was fixed literally 2 months ago?

Any lag now is either your net or your computer bruh.

Then how come it is ONLY this game with the issue heh? Other games work just fine.

I guess it is my PC and internet that make a crafting mat node on Yavin, Coruscant, and other planets sometimes STILL have to take 3-4 tries for it to finally go heh? Or the dailies on Rishi where you click the ship to blow it up STILL take 2-3 tries for it to actually go off sometimes heh? I guess it is those two things that make doing ToS go to 3-4 frames per second in some fights heh? When I can go do DF and DP 16 man without a hitch. Ya, that's my internet and PC.:rolleyes: Not Biowares obvious garbage servers and bad UI.

Again, other games work fine. No server lagg of UI causing bad frame rates. Just THIS game since 3.0.Yes, it is better now, but it still is there sometimes. 3.0 was not and is not optimized.

Edited by DarthVengeant

Then how come it is ONLY this game with the issue heh? Other games work just fine.

I guess it is my PC and internet that make a crafting mat node on Yavin, Coruscant, and other planets sometimes STILL have to take 3-4 tries for it to finally go heh? Or the dailies on Rishi where you click the ship to blow it up STILL take 2-3 tries for it to actually go off sometimes heh? I guess it is those two things that make doing ToS go to 3-4 frames per second in some fights heh? When I can go do DF and DP 16 man without a hitch. Ya, that's my internet and PC.:rolleyes: Not Biowares obvious garbage servers and bad UI.

Again, other games work fine. No server lagg of UI causing bad frame rates. Just THIS game since 3.0.Yes, it is better now, but it still is there sometimes. 3.0 was not and is not optimized.

Don't listen to that moron, it ain't you...my system is quite robust and since 3.0 I see the same kind of behavior depending on what planet and/or instance you're in. Is it consistent? No. Does it still occur enough to notice? absolutely. Anyone who says otherwise has had a lot of luck, or plays on sparsely populated servers.

you realize fixing the loadscreen issue was literally a 2 minute job right?

Out of curiousity, does anyone know if Bioware has a dedicated team to fixing this stuff? I know other MMOs like RuneScape have a small subteam for fixing things like graphical bugs or FPS issues but I haven't heard of one from the SWTOR team.

Out of curiousity, does anyone know if Bioware has a dedicated team to fixing this stuff? I know other MMOs like RuneScape have a small subteam for fixing things like graphical bugs or FPS issues but I haven't heard of one from the SWTOR team.

If they can't even acknowledge the problem, they certainly don't have a team for that.

If they can't even acknowledge the problem, they certainly don't have a team for that.

Figured as much.

Maybe when Ziost is released they'll opt to show the intro cutscene on the fleet, not the ship, so we don't have to look at our companions wearing clown suits.

Don't get snappish at me. I'm not saying they haven't. I'm saying they can't, as in they should never do that when their income relies on keeping their playerbase happy.

Besides, it isn't Bioware's fault. No, this is EA's stinginess at work, not even sparing enough resources to have a dedicated team for bug fixes.

Don't get snappish at me. I'm not saying they haven't. I'm saying they can't, as in they should never do that when their income relies on keeping their playerbase happy.

Besides, it isn't Bioware's fault. No, this is EA's stinginess at work, not even sparing enough resources to have a dedicated team for bug fixes.

It's EA's fault that Bioware will not even acknowledge the bug anymore?

Suuuuuuure.

I don't have a clicky or nodes issue. I do get below 20 FPS in 16man on a GTX 780TI and an i7 @4.0 12gigs of ram. That's with all graphics settings maxed.

/flourish has been broken for over 2 years as well.

Edited by Toweleeeie