.::Guild Raid Spreadsheet::.

Hello All :)

So I had made a Google spreadsheet up a few months ago to keep track of our gear in progression raids, as arguments on TS over who was getting what drop were getting too much lol I decided to keep track of it all on a google spreadsheet to save time, and maybe there's other guilds out there that have the same problem and need to track their gear as well.

I use this spreadsheet to keep track of our raid teams' gear, who needs what set pieces, and we also use the 'Suicide Kings list' for an order and less arguments, that is on there as well.

I find this really handy to use as once the loot drops everyone knows who is up for it. If someone passes they stay at the top of the list and the next person down who takes it goes to the bottom of the list, a pretty neat way of organising it.

As for the sheet, I just colour in the relevant squares when I have time (trash etc) I placed a key at the bottom to track it so everyone else knows what they need and what everyone else has :)

So anyway here is a link to the Spreadsheet, if you would like to make use of it please make a copy and it will save to your account (to do that go to FILE -> MAKE A COPY) and feel free to change as you like :)

Oh, forgot to mention, I use the 'Raid swap out box' to remove the players out of the SK list and move the rest up after the raid,

i.e. Player 1 gets loot, I move him over into slot 1 of the swap out and Player 2 effectively becomes the top of the list, then say Player 2 passes on loot and so does 3, but Player 4 takes it, I move player 4 over to the 2nd slot on the swap out and the list continues as normal, when the raid finishes I move the players on the list up from 1-8 and then move the Swap out players in order to the bottom :)

Edited by Naritara

Initially It was more just to track who had 2/4 set and save wasting time with peeps checking their gear to see who had what and wasting time, We just added the SK list so everyone could see who was up and where we were, it saved a LOT of arguments XD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.