Super Serious Starfighter Saturday on The Bastion, March 28th

Drakkolich

With the amazing turnout and the awesome games we had last time I'm sure this one will be no different!

On March 28th at 6pm Eastern and continuing until 9pm Eastern were gathering up all the premades again to fight it out in a night of no holds barred action! We invite anyone and everyone to make a team of 4 players or use the same one you had last time, get your best ships ready and queue up!

The rules are simple make a 4 man team, queue up and play to win!

Where: The Bastion Server

When: March 28th, 6pm-9pm EST / 3pm-6pm PST

How: Duke it out by queueing a GSF team on either side

I'll be helping players find a team once again!

If you want to be put on the List of players without team, please let me know the following:

-What time you can be on for. Example: 1: I can play all 3 hours 2: I can only be there for the last 2 hours.

-What faction you will be playing on. Example: Empire

-What ships you will likely be flying. Example: 1: I fly only Gunship (Mangler) 2: I fly anything!

-How much requisition you have on the ships you mentioned. Example: 1: My Mangler is mastered, rest of my ships are stock. 2: All my ships are mastered. 3: My Sting and Razorwire are about halfway mastered, rest of my ships are stock.

We're offering the use of our Mumble one again in case you need one to communicate with your team, just PM me thought the forums or message/mail me in-game (Drakolich Empire side) for information.

I will be forming the teams from the List of players without a team on March 22th so let me know all your information by then please.

Thanks in advance!

List of teams currently signed up:

#1 Drakolich/Drakolích Sanic/Saníc Purple/Verain Xiaoyu/Xianghua Empire/Republic

#2 Willie Harfang My'xan Jaret (Extra incase of no show Lendul) Republic (Might not be able to make it)

#3 Nemarus Vexxial Mieran Aquilon-Tune Republic

#4 Yallia Sithace Comfy-Slippers ______ Empire

List of players without a team currently:

#1 Nemarus Faction: Republic Availability: Unknown Ships: Flashfire, Novadive Requisition: Flashfire and Novadive have a fair amount of req (On a Team)

#2 Yallia Faction: Empire Availability: Full Event; Ships: All ships except Dustmaker and Mailoc; Requisition: Mastered T2 scouts, T1 strike, T1/T2 bombers, T1 GS. (On a Team)

#3 Vexxial Faction: Republic Availability: Whole Event! Ships: Unknown Requisition: Unknown (On a Team)

#4 Mieran Faction: Republic Availability: Unknown Ships: Quarrel, Rampart, Flashfire and Spearpoint Requistion: Ships mentioned are mastered (On a Team)

#5 Aquilon-Tune Faction: Republic Availability: Unknown Ships: All ships Requisition: All mastered (On a Team)

#6 Sithace Availability: Whole Event! Ships: Sting, Razorwire, Jurgoran Requisition: Sting, Razorwire, Jurgoran mastered (On a Team)

#7 Lendul Availability: Whole Event! Ships: Flashfire, Quarrel, Rampart, War Carrier & Spearpoint Requisition: 5 ships mentioned 1/2 Mastered (On a Team)

#8 Ramalina Faction: Both Availability: Last 60-90 mins Ships: Starguard, Rampart, Flashfire, Clarion/ Sting Requisition: Mastered Starguard, Decently requed other republic ships/ 50% Sting (Solo queueing or filling for teams)

Edited by Drakkolich

I'm a definite maybe for this. It's a bit on the early side. I'm most likely to be available during the last hour or hour and a half.

Both factions.

Rep: Mastered SG, decently geared minelayer, spear point, and flashfire, Clarion might be halfway decent too.

Imp: at about 50% in the Sting, nothing else has much req to the best of my recollection. It has been a while since I've flown on Bastion so I'm a bit hazy on what my requisition levels there are.

I can solo queue or just slot in with people who aren't full groups whenever I make it.

Edited by Ramalina