SWTOR Time Line

Golin

Hey all,

I've seen a lot of posts looking at specific time tables for each class. IE: Which story came first or before others.

What I want to know, is about how dose each chapter take? Doesn't need to be specific for class, just general.

Like about how long is it from start to current content in years.

Thanks

Are you asking how long it takes to go from lvl 1 to lvl 60?

If that is the question get ready for 10,000 answers..

Depends on you and how you play.. 1 hr a day or 10 hrs a day.

You using XP boost items?

Do you stay engaged in play or walk off. Is this a solo run or are you going to group up?

There is I have read something like 400 hours of story line...so

It can take a few weeks to reach 50 to years to reach 50..depends on play style.

Not much of an answer but there is no set time allotted or limited to.

Pick you class and have fun!

Are you asking how long it takes to go from lvl 1 to lvl 60?

If that is the question get ready for 10,000 answers..

Depends on you and how you play.. 1 hr a day or 10 hrs a day.

You using XP boost items?

Do you stay engaged in play or walk off. Is this a solo run or are you going to group up?

There is I have read something like 400 hours of story line...so

It can take a few weeks to reach 50 to years to reach 50..depends on play style.

Not much of an answer but there is no set time allotted or limited to.

Pick you class and have fun!

The OP isn't asking how long to level, but how long does it takes story wise. This is this the story/lore subforum.

How many months/years pass between when you started on the starter planet until you fight Revan? If you are roleplaying, this type of info is very useful. If you write fan fiction, this info is extremely useful if you want to keep a good timeline for your characters.

The only ones who know the answer is the writing teams.

The first three chapters are supposed to take place across a full year, each.

In addition to that, each RL year supposedly counts as an additional year in the game's story. In other words, ever since Vanilla, six years have passed since your character arrived in Tython, Ord Mantell, Korriban or Hutta.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

In addition to that, each RL year supposedly counts as an additional year in the game's story. In other words, ever since Vanilla, six years have passed since your character arrived to Tython, Ord Mantell, Korriban or Hutta.

Six years and my Jedi Guardian is still lvl 19... poor guy

In addition to that, each RL year supposedly counts as an additional year in the game's story. In other words, ever since Vanilla, six years have passed since your character arrived in Tython, Ord Mantell, Korriban or Hutta.

At the end of the whole story or in between the starting planet and the capital planet?

Wow that's really interesting. Where did you find out the supposed six year thing? I might have to age my characters some...:D

Wow that's really interesting. Where did you find out the supposed six year thing? I might have to age my characters some...:D

I believe it was Daniel Erickson, shortly post-launch, who said it. There's also material that seems to attest to this, namely the Lost Suns graphic novel and some other stuff.

As far as the six years is concerned, I believe it was uttered during some event, circa-late 2012 or so; I don't have a link to it though. :o

Edited by Darth_Wicked

All first three chapters, including the prologue = Three years

All first three chapters, prologue, plus RotHC and SoR = Six years

Very cool. I never knew this. Makes the character's rise all the more believable with that total time frame.

Edited by rashadk