Covenant of the Phoenix is "Bringing Down the House"!

Phyreblade

It's time to celebrate Covenant of the Phoenix' Founders Week and we want to "Bring Down the House" this year!

Let’s work together to cram as many people as possible into one … two … heck, let’s go for as many Strongholds as we can move our way through in one night!

<Covenant of the Phoenix> celebrates its initial Founding once per year during a celebration called Founders Week. The guild is dedicated to enjoying as many unique events and opportunities as possible, and this week is an exceptional opportunity for packing as much fun into as we can manage. And we’ve noted a particular achievement we’re looking to garner for our guild and for whomever on the server is interested in joining us, as well.

Bringing Down the House is a rather challenging achievement, awarded to those players who’s strongholds have managed to host 50+ player characters at one particular time. And we want to nab the thing!

<Covenant of the Phoenix> is actively gathering 50+ of its guild members and friends and interested players, check out our spreadsheet HERE that’s tracking our participating Stronghold-Hoppers. We’re determined, to move through strongholds to get as many people their achievements as possible. We only need more people to help us out, with hosting our visit.

WHEN: Starting at 8pm EST Saturday 4 April and moving through as many strongholds as we can until we’re done. We’re anticipating a couple of hours, at least.

HOW: COTP will put together 2-3 operations groups that can manage to maneuver that many players at one time. Each participating Stronghold Host will have to provide keys to the Operations Leaders, so they can invite the players in their particular operations groups. Once the Stronghold Host has earned his/her achievement, the groups will move on to the next participating Stronghold.

COST: Coordination of this event is rather intense. COTP will have its members and any interested Stronghold-Hopper in their Mumble channel, but it takes particular work -- in the days and weeks leading up to it, even -- to ensure this effort is properly achieved (pun intended).

For that reason, each Stronghold visit that COTP offers has an upfront cost of 1,000,000 credits (guilded COTP members will pay 500k credits initially). All Stronghold-Hoppers who remain grouped with our operations teams until all Strongholds have been visited will received a 500k credit refund (guilded COTP members will receive a 250k credit refund). All refunds will be sent via in-game mail immediately following the event.

Please ensure payment is provided in advance. Definitely before we crash your Stronghold, mind you.

WHO: The two guiltiest officers claiming this event are the events leaders for COTP, so send messages and payment in-game to either Phyreblade (Gaibriel on Republic side or Khyriel on the Empire side) or Cross X (Merrock on the Republic side or Matthies on the Empire side). You can also message Phyreblade directly, here, through the SWTOR forums. Or visit our forums and PM either Phyreblade or Cross X directly; look for the thread on our forums describing this event, HERE.

PAYMENTS MUST BE PROVIDED PRIOR TO THE EVENT.

COTP’s Mumble server is available for everyone participating in the event and strongly encouraged for the amount of sheer coordination involved, but it’s not required.

Covenant of the Phoenix has been a long-standing guild on the Shadowlands server. If you have any particular concern you wish to voice to the guild’s leads, please send a message here on the Shadowlands Forums to either DarthTexas (Arlanna on Republic-side in-game) or Phyreblade (Gaibriel on Republic-side in-game); they’re the co-leads for Covenant of the Phoenix.

And thanks for any and all interest in our latest notable adventure!

Edited by Phyreblade

Make sure to check out our upcoming "Bringing Down the House" achievement run! If you have any questions or concerns, touch base with me via private message or right here in thread! We're determined to have tons of fun during this event, so make sure to join us!

• 2 weeks later...

This party is a bust!

I mean, the crowd was so limited, that this event could not have achieved us the 50+ achievement we were all looking for! Thanks to those who did respond! If still interested, make sure to give me a heads-up and I will try to keep track so that we can put together a 50-man group when available.

For those who sent me credits, I've returned all monies. Again, thanks!

• 3 months later...
Greets "Phyreblade",

could you explain your experiences about this achievement in the PM to me`?

It would be very helpful, because I plan to start similar Event on my Server.

With Imperial Regards

Kupo Lex :rak_01:

I sent you a message, Kupo. Feel free to touch base with me, if you have any questions. Let me know if you do anything different, and if it works better for you guys!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.