The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Fishnets? A (arguable) Star Wars stable is missing....

Seriously, everyone from Khaleen Hentz, Oola, Darth Talon, Quinlan Vos and countless underworld figures have fishnet gloves, leggings, shirts, and boots. I am not a programmer, but I'd believe that it'd be a texture skin that picks up on your toon's skintone, which we've had with jumpsuit and dashing sets.

Edited for spelling. Ugh, typing on phone... :mad:

Edited by Nathan_Cousland

Yep i can see it now, Khem Val in Little Pink panties (already happened) and fishnet stockings. Oh the imagery this conjures .. .What has been seen, cannot be unseen. :eek:

I'd totally deal with panties Khem to be able to have fishnet or stocking parts. So many scum and villainy characters could use the parts.

More ideas for my Skadge, its always good to have new and interesting looks for him when i park him between a "Female" character and its companion that are dressed like hòòkers so he can be their Bubba Pimp. Maybe I can dress him up as Frank N Furter... :D

P.S. STAPLE

A stable is where you house horses :p

Edited by XiamaraSimi

More ideas for my Skadge, its always good to have new and interesting looks for him when i park him between a "Female" character and its companion that are dressed like hòòkers so he can be their Bubba Pimp. Maybe I can dress him up as Frank N Furter... :D

P.S. STAPLE

A stable is where you house horses :p

Yeah, dumb typo. Tried to fix it, but it keeps now keeps failing to save.

Yep i can see it now, Khem Val in Little Pink panties (already happened) and fishnet stockings. Oh the imagery this conjures .. .What has been seen, cannot be unseen. :eek:

I hate to break it to you, but Khem in little pink panties was only a dream. (I don't want to know what Khem was doing in your dream. TYVM) You can only change his look through customizations.

I hate to break it to you, but Khem in little pink panties was only a dream. (I don't want to know what Khem was doing in your dream. TYVM) You can only change his look through customizations.

There is always at least one in every thread (usually more) Ignore the topic and 'nit pick' posts or be a "Spelling/Grammar Nazi".

I'm aware that some companions cannot be "dressed" Khem in Panties, was merely a Joke and simply the first comp name that sprang to mind when i was typing.. Alluding to the fact that with this sort of thing, many players would dress their comps in "unique" outfits (XiamaraSimi I think has posted a screener of his 'Skadge Pimp' somewhere on the forums and it's nightmare inducing I can assure you)

How many times have i seen Kira in the Slave Girl costume for instance? Or any one of a number of "unusual" outfit choices for comps?

There is always at least one in every thread (usually more) Ignore the topic and 'nit pick' posts or be a "Spelling/Grammar Nazi".

I'm aware that some companions cannot be "dressed" Khem in Panties, was merely a Joke and simply the first comp name that sprang to mind when i was typing.. Alluding to the fact that with this sort of thing, many players would dress their comps in "unique" outfits (XiamaraSimi I think has posted a screener of his 'Skadge Pimp' somewhere on the forums and it's nightmare inducing I can assure you)

How many times have i seen Kira in the Slave Girl costume for instance? Or any one of a number of "unusual" outfit choices for comps?

I thought it was obvious I was joking back. :(

So you dress Skadge up like this a lot?(PUBLIC WARNING: VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK. Some things cannot be unseen):

http://i.imgur.com/9UAyvJ8.png

Usually when someone parks a troll character like that between my half naked sin and her companion (or any of my toons) I just get amused and take a bunch of screenshots, but that's just me :p

Edited by Obreck

So you dress Skadge up like this a lot?(PUBLIC WARNING: VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK. Some things cannot be unseen):

Usually when someone parks a troll character like that between my half naked sin and her companion (or any of my toons) I just get amused and take a bunch of screenshots, but that's just me :p

I'm just glad that you and XiamaraSimi don't take those sreeners from behind him! <shudder> :eek:

both of my BH have Skadge dressed like this, the other one has lavender instead of pink :D

If people have fun with it we all end up doing companion dance (Which is hilarious for speedo pimp Skadge) but the randoms who pass by and start frothing at the mouth in gen chat who see him are usually hysterically hilarious. such amusing hate tells too.

Edited by XiamaraSimi

/signed

I have long wanted fishnet and lace armor pieces in this game. More form fitting sets without flaps and stuff sticking out all over. A more "gothic" look to go against the utterly ugly armor that is the majority of the game. I really want some fishnet and lace. Corsets and skirts. Leggings, etc. Bloodrayne, Darth Talon, Selene from Underworld, Harley Quinn, etc. Stuff like that. THAT is nice looking armor.

Pipes, dunce hats, jutting stuff sticking 2 feet out, etc. It's all horrible. The new Masters Shadow pack coming out has some flat out UGLY armor in it. I don't understand how that stuff even get's made. It just looks like a 4 yr old threw things together in a modeling program and called it armor. There is no flow and form to any of it. It's just a hodgepodge of stuff thrown at each other. I really think the people designing the armor in this game need to go to fashion school.

Edited by DarthVengeant