Missing Dye Colors

There are a number of colors that we haven't seen in either the primary or secondary slot (or both). I would really like to see a secondary Deep or Dark Brown. http://tor-fashion.com/dye-modules-by-sequence/

Missing Colors

Secondary Pale Blue

Secondary Deep Brown - added in Mid Rim Explorer's Pack

Secondary Dark Brown - added in Deep Core Explorer's Pack

Primary Pale Green

Primary Light Green

Primary Pale Orange

Secondary Pale Orange

Secondary Dark Orange - added in Deep Core Explorer's Pack

Primary Pale Pink

Primary Light Pink

Secondary Light Pink

Primary Medium Pink

Primary Dark Pink - added in Outer Rim Explorer's Pack

Secondary Dark Pink

Secondary Pale Purple

Primary Light Purple

Primary Light Red

Secondary Light Red - added in Wild Space Explorer's Pack

Secondary Dark Red - added in Outer Rim Explorer's Pack

Primary Pale Yellow

Edited by ExiledMessenger

Was going to add all the dual Dye Packs (Primary + Secondary) that don't have a colour reversed version, but the list would have been several pages long.:confused:

Completely agree, the 'Dye Situation" in TOR needs to be addressed.

Worst thing for me as a 'Wardrobe Junkie" is that, we have Primary and Secondary Dye Colours, but only one Dye Slot on costumes. :(

Was going to add all the dual Dye Packs (Primary + Secondary) that don't have a colour reversed version, but the list would have been several pages long.:confused:

Completely agree, the 'Dye Situation" in TOR needs to be addressed.

Worst thing for me as a 'Wardrobe Junkie" is that, we have Primary and Secondary Dye Colours, but only one Dye Slot on costumes. :(

Exactly, but I was hoping to address something that was slightly easier to accomplish. I mostly try to find items that only dye with a primary or secondary color so I have a larger selection to work with. It doesn't matter that the two colors look absolutely horrible together if the gloves only show the secondary color. It's quite frustrating to find that some of the most popular colors (eg, deep and dark brown) aren't even available in any color combination.