Question to Ops Gearing.... For 2 Specs

sxykitten

Alright. so my question is i'm just coming back to SWTOR with husband Lvled a jugger to 60 cant handle the movement of them still...

however i'm pretty good at Op as i'v done alot healing in Past.

My question is i'm looking to lvl my 55 one up & i wanna heal However i wanna DPS but atm i do not wanna buy into 2-3 Full sets of gear as i craft all my stuff.

so what would be the Mods/Augs/Enhan/Amourings to use for Both DPS & Main healing.

my Main Spec would be healing However i still need to DPS spec to kill crap...so any ideas what would be ideal for both without hurting to much on one?

Are you interested in DPS just for dailies, or for operations/flashpoints as well?

If you are just looking for a main healing set that will get you through open world mobs with relative ease, I aim for:

Crit: 300-400

Surge: 300-350

Rest Alacrity and Power

Augments: Overkill or Skill, the difference is pretty minimal

If you are wanting to DPS in ops, you will need two armour sets because of accuracy requirements. In 186 gear, you will need to have an accuracy enhancement on your Head, Chest, Gloves, Pants, Boots, Off-hand, and Mainhand, along with the accuracy earpiece in order to break 100/110%.

The implants, relics, and wrist/waist can be shared until you start building up your set bonuses for healing/dps. Before I really started farming the ops I also used the same MH/OH and just switched out the enhancements each time I respecced.

will need 2 sets of armor for the bonuses.

1 set for healing and 1 set for dps.

sub Alacrity (HEALS) for Accuracy (DPS). rest of the stats can be the same.

highy recommend 2 full sets of armor, legacy is best (used for later alts/companions of same stat use)

Edited by Liquor

will need 2 sets of armor for the bonuses.

1 set for healing and 1 set for dps.

sub Alacrity (HEALS) for Accuracy (DPS). rest of the stats can be the same.

highy recommend 2 full sets of armor, legacy is best (used for later alts/companions of same stat use)

I agree with this post if your only looking to heal SM. I would do this and run about 600-700 surge and 500 alac for healing. Ands or dps only 1 piece of alac is optimal. 100% accuracy and rest surge. once you get the gear. My guide is in this thread "scoundrel healing guide". Send me a message if you want some help!