What if it was YOUR Revan?

ColaWindstar

My Revan was pretty much the same Revan we have now, but it feels weird to face your "own" character from KOTOR, I mean... imagine for a second that a Mass Effect MMO existed and that they forced you to fight Commander Shepard... weird as ****

My "canon" Revan play through was mostly in line with the now canon Revan--destroyed the star forge, light side ending, etc. Romanced Bastila's socks off, too. Except he had a different face lol. I need to scour the internet to see if anyone has done a SWTOR Revan texture for the KOTOR protagonist.

I have. When I first saw SWTOR Revan's face I was pleasantly surprised to see it was my Revan and not one of the others. So lore wise for me, everything fits in nicely.

My Revan was pretty much the same Revan we have now, but it feels weird to face your "own" character from KOTOR, I mean... imagine for a second that a Mass Effect MMO existed and that they forced you to fight Commander Shepard... weird as ****

commander Shepard already fights and kills evil commander Shepard in mass effect three it was awesome and hilarious.

My Revan was the shaved head black guy. He did not do masks.

He never would have went looking for the Emperor and would have stayed with Bastilla. If his memories returned he would have taken the Foundry and prepared for the Empire and his descendants would all have that sacred duty: To build forces in secret and wait for the inevitable. Now this could backfire and maybe one child down the line goes darkside and tries to take over the galaxy...

But running off blindly to fight a guy that already punked him and sent him back to ruin the Republic... um, not so smart. My Revan wasn't an idiot. Never played the 2nd game so my envisioned Revan isn't affected by it in any way.

Well, I'm a mod user, so my Revan was a female Sentinel who romanced Bastila and my Exile was a twilek. Who didn't hero-worship Revan, because ***. If you pay attention to the story of TSL it seems pretty clear that the Exile would have hated Revan. Kreia basically tells you that Revan used the Exile, first at Malachor (where Revan sent everybody *she wanted dead*, and made the Exile do the dirty work) and then during KotoR II (where the Exile was intended to destroy the Council by her presence and their inability to understand what happened to her).

Not that it matters, since my Revan would never have hared off after Vitiate to begin with - she spent most of KotOR II helping repair the galaxy all incognito, and rejoined the Jedi Order after it stabilized post-TSL. Possibly my Exile stumbled across him when she went out on a goose chase after a Revan who never left, so basically the difference would be no Satele or Theron, no Scourge, and the part currently played by Jedi Jesus Revan in all FPs and expansions would instead be a body type 4 twilek. I could dig it. (I'd hate to lose Satele though.)

Well, it's insanely hard to picture my Revan in that context. Assuming the first time I played through Knights of the Old Republic:

a) She's a woman.

b) Bastilla is dead.

c) I deliberately chose a relatively cute character image and played the character accordingly. She displays a somewhat shy attitude (even though neither a warrior nor a jedi knight is ever truly shy) to fool her enemies and prefers to listen over talking.

d) She was a sentinel (which means she would be a shadow in SW:TOR). She despises the direct approach, but prefers to act sly and fool the enemy, rather than outright violence. While that thing with the space lanes on Rishi sounds a bit like her, she just would not talk like that.

e) It's difficult to project what threehundred years of improsonment might have done to her. Playing light side means that the ends do not justify the means. But even as a lightsider one must be mindful of the ends.

f) It is essential to the character that she never threatens and usually hides her strength. She attacks out of surprise.

g) My Revan would definitely have wanted to recreate the order instead of running.

So assuming that Revan actually believes that the Emperor must be ultimately destroyed ... well, she might have tried to trap the Emperor in her own body and then put an end to it. But I find it extremely hard to imagine that she would have gone through dead bodies in order to do so.