Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Master's Shadow Pack Preview (new jetpack appearence)

Iwipe

Hey all, with this recent PTS patch, all contents of the Master's Shadow Pack can be viewed again and there were quite a significant update to the pack.

I am guessing this pack will be made available next tuesday.

• Armor sets are now available for viewing (6 sets)
  • Weapons are added and they are animated
  • Jetpack mount appearance was changed due to player complaints

http://dulfy.net/2015/02/05/swtor-masters-shadow-pack-preview/

Enjoy!

Thanks as always Dulfy!

Now cue complaints about "OMG another cyborg set!" even though its a totally new model.

I will say, that Revanite helmet is hideous though. And Rasta!Scourge makes me laugh.

If it didn't have those stupid shoulder pads, I could probably make a neat Iron Man character with that arc reactor esque chest piece.

Want the jetpack. Sure it will be one of the rarest on there though.

Revanite armor doesn't look too bad. Depending on its rarity, I might get it.

If it didn't have those stupid shoulder pads, I could probably make a neat Iron Man character with that arc reactor esque chest piece.

The shoulders aren't great but they don't ruin that chestpiece for me, however that handle-bar... thing on the back of it has me thinking "thanks but no thanks."

Anyone know if the Tranquil Mystic set is based on something from SW lore (the way Dathomir Shaman was based on the Nightsisters)? Something about it just strikes me as vaguely familiar.

Now cue complaints about "OMG another cyborg set!" even though its a totally new model.

"New" is surely not the same as cool looking, but more so throwaway most of the time. :rolleyes:

Just a thought.

Regardless, by all means, carry on. They surely need more like you.

- - - -

Thanks for the update, Dulfy. :D

That Soa regen shall be mine. Also, LOL.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

The shoulders aren't great but they don't ruin that chestpiece for me, however that handle-bar... thing on the back of it has me thinking "thanks but no thanks."

Anyone know if the Tranquil Mystic set is based on something from SW lore (the way Dathomir Shaman was based on the Nightsisters)? Something about it just strikes me as vaguely familiar.

Not exactly sure, but some are from the Witches of Dathomir art sort of reminded me of it. They seem to have a thing for green and the woman on the left has the same type of hair tyes.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Witches_of_Dathomir

Maybe a stretch but I can't really think anyone. Looks like force user sect like clothing.

Edited by Nickious

Looks a mixed bag to me, I am not really fussed about the Jet pack mount, I like the look of Fearless Hunter’s Armor Set (maybe for Mako) and Revanite Avenger Armor Set (for one of my sith) but will wait until I see in game before judging completely (I liked the pictures of the recent trooper armour, but the colour looked much different in game and don't like it now).

They almost get the assault cannon right except those stupid piston type things on the side without that it would be perfect (assuming it sounds OK).

lol the spinning lightsaber. :D

Bioware needs to stop making these Cybernetic sets, they're not good at it.

People would propably love a variation of sets that give you some normal Chestpiece, like a robe, armor, or something like that with a single cybernetic arm. Also, they almost added the first shorts with this set. but they had to include a cybernetic leg. I would love some shorts.

lol the spinning lightsaber. :D

Bioware needs to stop making these Cybernetic sets, they're not good at it.

People would propably love a variation of sets that give you some normal Chestpiece, like a robe, armor, or something like that with a single cybernetic arm. Also, they almost added the first shorts with this set. but they had to include a cybernetic leg. I would love some shorts.

These are a vast improvement over the last two series, but even so, the first batch remains superior. I could see using an arm and a leg from this set here and there though. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.