Assaisn, assasin , assasin

Bedus

TOFN solo ranked - sins and sorcs fests in prime time. Dat dot spread...many peoples stopped do solo ranked.

For example http://i.imgur.com/IRWV4t9.jpg Have only 1 imp char sin - to get tier 1. On rep side u can get tier 1 only by sync que late night.

And we sorcs felt both so out of place and out of league.

If this is such a Sin and Sorc fest, then I am wondering why PTs got higher ranking than sorcs and why only heal sorcs can achieve high ratings, yet most sorcs you encounter are dps sorcs (even though more and more either switch to healing or PT / Sin).

Hi,

PT burst and survivabilty is very good right now, but we do not have stealth and when we are focussed we go down like a whore's drawers. Buff pyro by all means.

Survivability is very good, but **** when focused?

Lol, everyone has epic survivability by that standard.

And we sorcs felt both so out of place and out of league.

If this is such a Sin and Sorc fest, then I am wondering why PTs got higher ranking than sorcs and why only heal sorcs can achieve high ratings, yet most sorcs you encounter are dps sorcs (even though more and more either switch to healing or PT / Sin).

Because 70% of sorcs is FOTM rollers who have no past experience in using the class. That's just my 2 cents though.

A slight exaggeration on all counts, PT's are still more of an annoyance, and in regs those force spamming biches (only bcuz my teammates refuse to move out of it lol)

It's not an exaggeration at all. If you play Rwz you will see that most ppl play assassins or it counterpart. Maybe you'll see a Sorc or Pt here and there. My question to Eric and Alex is why force subscribers to play a specific class in pvp instead of balancing all classes so subscriber can play a class of their choice. World of Warcraft balance all the classes. Why the same cannot be said about this game? Its seen to me that Eric and Alex had succeed in creating a hostile environment in pvp. Most subscribers are very discontent with their inability to perceive what most ppl want in our pvp community.

Edited by VIZIOO

Theres no other f..g class in WZ only assasin , u get multi dotted and u insta dead, retarded class , i hate you all fotm rollers

Yeah, on the TRE server I noticed this too, I go into a damned rank match and its usually 2-3 sins and an operative....or a sorcerer for good measure. Considering I am a commando, it is rather frustrating.