Who here Flys on Pot5

DreadzKaiser

just out of curiosity

I do. POT5 is odd in the sense that we don't have the smallest GSF community, but our players don't take a part in the community. Queue's pop on POT5 recently have been faster than Bastion for example (past few weeks). More of our guys should get involved with super serious nights, but it's like trying to pull teeth to get them to level up another toon. Odd, considering some of them have 6+ regularly played toons, but whatever.

I get the "low req on fresh server" being frustrating. Leveling up an alt is a longish experience but it doesn't involve queuing nothing but pvp. It's still worth it to be able to play other people in other places, but I can see why it's a hard sell.

I do. POT5 is odd in the sense that we don't have the smallest GSF community, but our players don't take a part in the community. Queue's pop on POT5 recently have been faster than Bastion for example (past few weeks). More of our guys should get involved with super serious nights, but it's like trying to pull teeth to get them to level up another toon. Odd, considering some of them have 6+ regularly played toons, but whatever.

Not that we haven't been trying to fix that

Veloren Here BTW

Not that we haven't been trying to fix that

Veloren Here BTW

Have you made a character on Bastion of Super Serious Events? I'm over there everyday trying to gain req on ships if you want to group up.