Seeking QUALITY Imperial PvP'ers. (18 y/o +)

Slapwhacky

I still want to know what my brotha in spirit Zu (Who I love btw) has to say about This. Since he once brought up PvP relevance based on achievements and PvP records posts...

I don't really have much of a comment about it, since it's irrelevant to the current topic at hand.

But if you want a forum war about something else, my retort is rather simple:

Which mount would you like a ride on Ray? The Giradda Rancor from Season One or the Baron Deathmark Walker from Season Three? I'll need to add shortbus seats somewhere on the back of the rancor or the side of the walker, but I'm sure I can make the accommodations.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really have much of a comment about it, since it's irrelevant to the current topic at hand.
I'm glad you said that... speaking of which, what is this?
The only thing I recall correctly is the Flux forum post that sparked a war.

That was a fun time, almost as much fun as Flux ranting about how guard swapping to a DPS in PvP shouldn't be a thing.

:rolleyes:

But if you want a forum war about something else, my retort is rather simple:

Which mount would you like a ride on Ray? The Giradda Rancor from Season One or the Baron Deathmark Walker from Season Three? I'll need to add shortbus seats somewhere on the back of the rancor or the side of the walker, but I'm sure I can make the accommodations.

I don't know why you keep bringing up PvP season rewards like it legitimizes you :rolleyes: How did you achieve those rewards? Win trading? Q syncing? This proves you're willing to take low roads to reach "Achievements". The world may hate me, which I'm absolutely cool with, but don't come on here pretending to be something you're not. I love you brotha.

You truly are the master of self defeat little fella. If attention is what I was after, then I would troll threads that had nothing to do with me. Sound like anyone we know, tenderfoot? You're getting attention.. Just not the kind you had wanted or anticipated. More?

i dont get it you just post the same thing but you word it differently like you're not even getting your point across anymore. can't be helped it seems :rolleyes:

I'm glad you said that... speaking of which, what is this? :rolleyes:

That is the current troll tactic I used on Jballa for old time's sake. Again, also not relevant.

But if you think Flux is actually a good player, I can see your delusion is worse than I thought.

I don't know why you keep bringing up PvP season rewards like it legitimizes you :rolleyes: How did you achieve those rewards? Win trading? Q syncing? This proves you're willing to take low roads to reach "Achievements". The world may hate me, which I'm absolutely cool with, but don't come on here pretending to be something you're not. I love you brotha.

Lol, what?

You take a screenshot where I try to bait Neo into raging at me over DPS records, and somehow think this reflects my ranked attitude? Lmfao, please. Your attempt is cute, but like every other ignorant comment you make, you clearly don't know anything yet again.

But if you want to know if my rating for these is legitimate, you can ask the double sniper team that farmed Infamous season 3. You can also ask said Infamous as well, even ask GD (specifically Dashara and Aroca since they were the ones that got farmed. Daz was smart enough to queue dodge), Okiko the loudmouth of the server, a few DO players who had the balls to queue and everyone else who knows why that queue is dead outside of like two teams.

So is it the walker or the rancor you want a ride on? I ordered the shortbus seats, would you also like a helmet to protect your head in case you fall off?

Also, if you're stupid enough to queue a team for ranked, please let me know. I'm always looking to "win trade".

And by "win trade", I mean "farm bads for rating".

Best of luck with your PVP guild.

I run 6 RP based guilds, and I can tell ya that the best way to find top talent is to recruit those that you see in action performing the way you would want in your guild.

PVP and PVE based guilds seem to be short lived, but awesome all the same. Once everyone in the main group reaches "top tear" gear they tend to get bored and bail.

I would therefore suggest having a plan for the guild above and beyond "just" PVP

Anyhow, /tiphat best of luck - I look forward to seeing your people around the warzones.

PVP and PVE based guilds seem to be short lived, but awesome all the same. Once everyone in the main group reaches "top tear" gear they tend to get bored and bail.

I would therefore suggest having a plan for the guild above and beyond "just" PVP

Anyhow, /tiphat best of luck - I look forward to seeing your people around the warzones.

Well... let me highly doubt that... My guild (Aeternum Ascension) is arguably the oldest guild on the server (I admit maybe another guild or two ties us, but no one beats us ;) )has been a pretty much stricly PVE guild for around two years (depsite having been RP at the time), and we are still alive and well, as we have been since Day 1 of the launch on Lord Ieldis. You just need a core group that like to teach new people and create good players, and you shall never die (well... Until you just stop playing).

i dont get it you just post the same thing but you word it differently like you're not even getting your point across anymore. can't be helped it seems :rolleyes:

It's funny that I live rent free in that little head of yours. You are so affected by my words lol. It should be noted that the first four words of your reply were the most important. I get my point across just fine to those with an IQ greater than 65.

Best of luck with your PVP guild... etc.

Much appreciated. Thank you sir.

DWBI has been pretty much PvE ever since it was formed, well before I joined, and it's still up and about. so meh :3

Edited by Camelpockets

I run 6 RP based guilds, and I can tell ya that the best way to find top talent is to recruit those that you see in action performing the way you would want in your guild.

this is a pvp thread, not rp. BEGONE!

DWBI has been pretty much PvE ever since it was formed, well before I joined, and it's still up and about. so meh :3

Don't bother Camels, you can't cure the ignorance.

He doesn't really know what success is outside of a number count in his guild.

Edited by ZooMzy

Ohh quantity > quality? I need to readjust how DWBI recruits then :p

It has always been quantity over quality camels. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :p. And yeah DWBI has been strictly PvE, with the occasional "let's **** around in 8v8 ranked!" times we had, but even DWBI being PvE 99% through they still pull out pretty damn good PvPers and that can't be denied imo. Might not be up to par with those that know how to do the new ranked but this is in general retrospect.

And yes, DWBI needs a recruitment adjustment :rolleyes: after the 4 times we reformed

It's funny that I live rent free in that little head of yours. You are so affected by my words lol. It should be noted that the first four words of your reply were the most important. I get my point across just fine to those with an IQ

Yawn ur boring & irrelevant sorry

Edited by JamesBalla

Yawn ur boring & irrelevant sorry

Self defeat yet again.... I'm clearly not irrelevant to you. You keep coming back because you are so AFFECTED by what I'm saying to you. It makes me laugh. I own you puppet. Dance some more k?

Self defeat yet again.... I'm clearly not irrelevant to you. You keep coming back because you are so AFFECTED by what I'm saying to you. It makes me laugh. I own you puppet. Dance some more k?

You don't understand the extent of the forum Jballers. When it comes down to throwing that at this forum legend then what you say is completely contradictory and has absolutely no affect. So in the light of things YOU are the one that is in this state of "self defeat". and TBH if he is clearly affected by what you say and you feel that you have won, then why are you still replying to him? It's slightly contradictory and fairly confusing :rolleyes: but w/e you say your "Highness".

P.S. The bus departs tonight at 7pm server, you might wanna catch the ride ;)

LMAO didn't know they had this game at the psych ward. :o

Edited by JamesBalla

blah blah blah.. slurp slurp slurp

I appreciate the fact that you've been made uncomfortable by how I'm wiping my feet on the face of your apparent life partner. But shifting into cheerleader mode makes you look needy to him and ridiculous to me. And the simple fact that you have declared him or anyone here a "forum legend" tells any reader all they need to know about you.

LMAO didn't know they had this game at the psych ward. :o

Sick burn bro. So tell me. How many cats do you and "the bottom" up there own together in total?

I appreciate the fact that you've been made uncomfortable by how I'm wiping my feet on the face of your apparent life partner. But shifting into cheerleader mode makes you look needy to him and ridiculous to me. And the simple fact that you have declared him or anyone here a "forum legend" tells any reader all they need to know about you.

Sick burn bro. So tell me. How many cats do you and "the bottom" up there own together in total?

I didn't think you were that had but truthfully you're really mean for no apparent reason at all. I feel bad for you Slapwhacky. That's no way to talk to people, and I truly hope that's now how you interact IRL. Dissapointed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.