Has anyone else NOT gotten flagged on Ilum?

dacentabaal

Pretty much what the title says, I have been doing the Gree event all week and I've yet to get flagged (insta flagged) when entering the PvP zone and just wondered if its happened to anyone else?

I waltz through the area with my nametag still Blue and the Imps are Green and Reppies are Yellow to attack

Here's what I mean

Been called a hacker numerous times, only by Rep players of course, they all even huddled up on the pylon when I activated it hoping the pushback would flag me.. still did nothing and I carried on with the easiest dailies I've done in a while :cool:

Yea this is some form of bug.. I've gone into the PVP area and have the usual 10s countdown before I get flagged..

Although, I have never WALKED IN, while unflagged... I've always taken the teleporter.. Perhaps I will try walking into the area while unflagged!!!! Easy way to get your PVP dailies done :-P

Yea, your straight up hAX0Rs!!!

I speeder'd my way into the PVP area.. still got my flag just like i'm supposed to.. it's been doing this to you multiple times??

Edited by GopherLuV

It's not just Ilum. I went to the Outlaw's den to get the HK part about a month ago and after I bought it and went to port out, I noticed I wasn't flagged. I know I saw the countdown when I went in. I also knew if I didn't take a screenie, no one would believe it.

http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr331/sithcookies/Screenshot_2014-12-26_07_10_08_737734_zpsarx4yrdm.jpg"]http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr331/sithcookies/Screenshot_2014-12-26_07_10_08_737734_zpsarx4yrdm.jpg[/url]

Yea this is some form of bug.. I've gone into the PVP area and have the usual 10s countdown before I get flagged..

Although, I have never WALKED IN, while unflagged... I've always taken the teleporter.. Perhaps I will try walking into the area while unflagged!!!! Easy way to get your PVP dailies done :-P

Yea, your straight up hAX0Rs!!!

I speeder'd my way into the PVP area.. still got my flag just like i'm supposed to.. it's been doing this to you multiple times??

On Tuesday I flagged like normal cause I QT'd into the PvP zone, for the other days I just took the lift down and drove into the area.. but I always popped into stealth just as I went over the border line and the only red text to come up was the one about it being a companions free zone and each time I would wonder in waiting for the countdown to flag me but it never happened, so yeah as much as I like PvP it just makes it much quicker and easier for me, and I've also not been flagged once or twice in Outlaws Den too.. but again I dismounted when entering and getting the companions removal text and nothing else.. so I wonder if its a bug to do with comps and it not properly registering where you are

I will add I went into the PvP zone twice on Wednesday, I had to tab out for something and ended up getting killed by a patrolling mob, I went in the same way and method as before and didn't get flagged the second time I went in either, only Tuesday so far its flagged me, 2 times on Wednesday, once on Thursdays and once on Fridays all flag free

Edited by dacentabaal

I've seen and experienced the bug myself. My GM's Juggernaut never gets flagged when entering PvP zones. Whether it is outlaw's den or when we do commanders. All his other toons flag normally. It's happened to me as well, but not nearly as consistently.

Buggy game is buggy.

/shrug