Can't finish agent quest on Rishi (Forfeit)

Phyltr

I cannot activate the terminal that is furthest East on the map in the Agent class quest on Rishi, "Forfeit". I have relogged, I've closed and re-opened the game, I've reset the quest and nothing seems to work. The terminal, that looks like all the other terminals, just isn't lit up.

I cannot activate the terminal that is furthest East on the map in the Agent class quest on Rishi, "Forfeit". I have relogged, I've closed and re-opened the game, I've reset the quest and nothing seems to work. The terminal, that looks like all the other terminals, just isn't lit up.

I had this happen a few weeks ago; the solution is the same as for similar bugs -- change instances until you find one where it works (or the servers are reset). If there is only one instance, or all are bugged, you'll have to wait for another instance to open.

Yep, I'm having the same problem. I've been checking for another instance to open up for an entire day now, but the server I'm on is so low pop there hasn't been another one open. Really frustrating.

Well, if you have friends or guildies (or a little time on fleet), you could try to get people to go there long enough for another instance to spawn (around 30 or so, I believe).

• 6 months later...