Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Gree Event.. Make it so AoE attacks do not flag you as PvP.

Lunae_O

So annoying trying to do the Gree event and Imps that are flagged walk into your AoE area while you are trying to work on the PvE content. Unless I flag myself for PvP or enter a PvP match or PvP designated area.... guess what..... I do not want to be forced to flag. That is why I am on a PvE server. For some classes their best dps is via AoE attacks.

So annoying trying to do the Gree event and Imps that are flagged walk into your AoE area while you are trying to work on the PvE content. Unless I flag myself for PvP or enter a PvP match or PvP designated area.... guess what..... I do not want to be forced to flag. That is why I am on a PvE server. For some classes their best dps is via AoE attacks.

The scenario described does not occur. The only way for an AoE attack to flag you is if you manually (or automatically if that option is selected) switch to an enemy target. If you use an AoE ability on an NPC, it will not flag you.

The scenario described does not occur. The only way for an AoE attack to flag you is if you manually (or automatically if that option is selected) switch to an enemy target. If you use an AoE ability on an NPC, it will not flag you.

You are misinformed. Our group was in the Gree area last night. We were killing the Gold droid at the Pylon in the Northern terminus area. All the members of our party had the droid targeted (I know because I am the healer and use Target-of-Target). A yellow flagged Imp walked through the droid and we were flagged. Give it a try. You'll see.

You are misinformed. Our group was in the Gree area last night. We were killing the Gold droid at the Pylon in the Northern terminus area. All the members of our party had the droid targeted (I know because I am the healer and use Target-of-Target). A yellow flagged Imp walked through the droid and we were flagged. Give it a try. You'll see.

Someone likely tab-targeted or right-clicked, even if only for a second.

Edited by azudelphi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.