What is your ideal SH location?

BurnedRemains

Rishi, hands down. An ocean planet would also be cool but Manaan would bother me from a lore perspective (the Selkath sure ain't gonna put up with that), though you could maybe swing a "Manaan Diplomatic Suite" or something. There've got to be plenty of other ocean worlds though.

Asteroid base could also maybe be cool.

I would really love a Hoth stronghold.

Save for a few above ground huts that look out onto the snow, have most of it underground or in a hillside. There are warm, habitat areas that are very modern and fancy, and connecting them are underground ice tunnels like what we already see in the bases on Hoth. And there is a vast snowy area to run around on the surface above your stronghold.

Save for the connecting ice tunnels, I don't want to feel cold in the stronghold. But I want it to be a refuge from the cold outside, and have a freezing snowy area above to run around in. Perhaps even a large window that looks out onto the ice fields, while you sit back with a fireplace and all the modern comforts.

Edited by JohnMarkMcBride

Even though a stronghold there wouldnt' make sense "lore wise" I'd LOVE one on Ilum...I'm a sucker for snow/ice areas/planets/etc and that sky on Ilum is the best.

Other than that one in space would be cool I like the idea someone had of one on the fleet itself.

A "copy" of our class ships that were made to be used as a stronghold (obviously they'd be seperate from the actual ship we "fly" in) would be great too.