Seeker Droids

Xo-Lara

I love the Seeker Droid. :D As a more casual player who isn't really here for the combat, I enjoy being able to go poking around in the ground looking for stuff. It's turned into an addictive little time waster. I really hope it is expanded upon in the future. The Macrobinoculars are cool too. However, it did take me a while to figure out what was going on with the little green indicator.

I do too. While I enjoy the combat in game, I'll go out prospecting every once in awhile on Tatooine or Hoth just to see what all I can get and take a break from the grind. Can be fairly profitable too, since I've realized that those speeder parts can bring a decent return (around 30-40k depending on the part). The rep and crafting mats garnered can be nice too.

I love the Seeker Droid. :D As a more casual player who isn't really here for the combat, I enjoy being able to go poking around in the ground looking for stuff. It's turned into an addictive little time waster. I really hope it is expanded upon in the future. The Macrobinoculars are cool too. However, it did take me a while to figure out what was going on with the little green indicator.

I just wrapped up both seeker and macrobinocular missions...be warned, the end to both questlines are Heroic 4's and decidedly NOT possible to solo. Very fun quests other than that. I loved the Heroic 4's they ended with, and really wish they would have been more prominent quest lines. Good luck!

If you happen to be on Harbinger and need help, PM me here and let me know which faction and what day/time, and I can help out.

Thanks for the offer and for the warning, but I'm only on the RP servers. :) However, I was worried that you couldn't continue digging after you complete the missions. For now I deploy the droid from the quest tracker. Does it still work after you complete the quests?

However, I am liking that the droids can pull up grade 9 mats, speeder parts don't seem to sell for much but that is ok. I wish I could get other grades of mats though. It would be nice if it would periodically turn up jawa trade-ins so I could just pick what I wanted to get . It would be nice since i'm sinking so much time into seeking that I don't switch characters to make sure each character's crew is off doing missions.

Thanks for the offer and for the warning, but I'm only on the RP servers. :) However, I was worried that you couldn't continue digging after you complete the missions. For now I deploy the droid from the quest tracker. Does it still work after you complete the quests?

Absolutely! Actually, it seems to perform better after the Heroics are completed (at least, I think so). The difference is that it goes from your mission items and is transferred into your abilites instead. Also worth mentioning is that after you finish the Heroics, you'll also start uncovering the Star Forged or Dreadseed Armor Pieces. Not too shabby looking, but they are Legacy-bound and can be pretty handy.

If memory serves me right, you get the ability versions of the Seeker Droid and Macrobinoculars just before the last heroic to each quest, but it might also be after the heroic. Been a while since I did it.

But you do get to keep them after, just that they are added to your abilities, under General I think, so you can drop them on our quickbar.