[Bug] Blood Hunt (Solo?) Dialog Bug Shae Vizla / Bounty Hunter (spoilers)

eartharioch

On release, there was a bug reported about Shae vizla not acknowledging bounty huunters as Mandalorians, and this was supposedly fixed. I wait until then to run my BH through, but now I encounter the following bugs:

1) If I choose the option to demand a fight to the death, my character doesn't say anything and I get a set of two dialog choices with no text. This option was the one that was reported fixed (originally, she told you that only Mandalorians could demand that).

2) Even if I don''t go that route, the dialog ends with two blank choices. I tried both, and my character said nothing and I got some sort of "good-bye".

I ended up picking the second one because her good-bye sounded a bit more "Mandalorian", but it would be nice to know what I actually said (and didn't say).

Same issue as the one seen here presumably.

In other words, it falls to you to decide what the game SHOULD do automatically, by taking into account certain flags and what not.

It appears to be more widespread than I expected, and both cases, oddly enough, pertain the BH. :confused:

Yeah, I just thought I'd report it (I did in-game as well) since I didn't see it reported yet -- and I spent about ten minutes searching google and this site to find a report. I specifically waited for a few days to do this quest to see if it was really fixed :(

I'm pretty sure my fem BH didn't get an acknowledgement from Torian, but she did the intro a while ago. My fem agent was the first, during early access, so I was obviously hosed on her as well. So I am (BW:A is) is 0 for 2 with me now; along with the crippling lag / ability delay at launch, lackluster overtuned HM FPs, large number of bugs, slow response time in fixing them, and general inattention to detail indicating the QA either simply wasn't done or was ignored, I'm going to give BW:A a gentleman's F for SoR.

It's pretty sad, but my most awaited upcoming "feature" is the [hopeful] lifting of the NDA because I'd like to hear what the Alpha Testers had known and reported before release.

Edited by eartharioch

• 1 month later...