Option to hide Achievements

Elyon

Hi!

I'm sure this has been already suggested by a couple of people, but I'd like to push it a bit. Some may not see the importance of it, but I'd still like an option to hide my achievements from others.

1) Not everyone needs to know about my chars and my progress

2) Privacy

More importantly is that some people (me included) are actually being stalked by people tracking achievements. Reports for harrassment doesn't do anything and I doubt it will. I don't see a reason why we are forced to share that stuff with everyone instead of toggling it on and off?

Anyways that's my suggestion.

Best wishes.

Hi!

I'm sure this has been already suggested by a couple of people, but I'd like to push it a bit. Some may not see the importance of it, but I'd still like an option to hide my achievements from others.

1) Not everyone needs to know about my chars and my progress

2) Privacy

More importantly is that some people (me included) are actually being stalked by people tracking achievements. Reports for harrassment doesn't do anything and I doubt it will. I don't see a reason why we are forced to share that stuff with everyone instead of toggling it on and off?

Anyways that's my suggestion.

Best wishes.

People achievement stalk others? There are strange people in this game...

So there's like a whole game sub-culture of people who follow others around and write down what achievements they have?

Either the OP is definitly wearing that tinfoil hat, or they dont want people to know what -partial- achievements they have. Trying to think if a reason to hide achiements but maybe like the people who want to hide scrub gear and specs for raid groups, hes afraid people will see he only has the last ravager boss achievement and is afraid of being called out as an exploiter :p

Although the imagery of some guy with a notepad and a pen chasing people down and jotting achievement notes onto his notepad is kinda funny...

You know, thinking on it, in three years i dont think ive ever tried to look at someones achievements. I dont even look at mine though so i guess they dont mean much to me. :confused:

Edited by XiamaraSimi

I'm open to different ideas, but for the life of me, I can't think of a single reason for this.

Same thing with hide gear, I don't know a single reason to do it, other than to hide bads.

OP, why do you care if people can see your achievements. I didn't see a reason posted other than you want it.