Leveling Guide 1-500 (Materials Needed + What to Make + Quantities)

theITfactor

• 5 months later...
Thanks for putting this together, I'm sure it'll be very helpful once I work out how to use it. Unfortunately, at the moment my main character's Artifice skill is at 65 and I can't build any of the items in your 60-80 range, only the basic items which only increase my skill on a superior result. I'm guessing I need to get schematics for the items you recommend, but the only schematics I seem to get in drops are for custom double-bladed lightsabers, and when I use 'schematic' as a search term in the exchange I get no results. I'm sure I'm making some n00b mistake, but any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for putting this together, I'm sure it'll be very helpful once I work out how to use it. Unfortunately, at the moment my main character's Artifice skill is at 65 and I can't build any of the items in your 60-80 range, only the basic items which only increase my skill on a superior result. I'm guessing I need to get schematics for the items you recommend, but the only schematics I seem to get in drops are for custom double-bladed lightsabers, and when I use 'schematic' as a search term in the exchange I get no results. I'm sure I'm making some n00b mistake, but any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Go visit the artifice trainer at Fleet in the strongholds and crew skills area, they sell the schematics you need to continue leveling artifice.

Just a note - the artifice trainer will have new schematics available to learn as you level up your artifice skill, generally every twenty skill levels (e.g. 20, 40, 60, 80, etc).

Edited by DawnAskham

Go visit the artifice trainer at Fleet in the strongholds and crew skills area, they sell the schematics you need to continue leveling artifice.

Just a note - the artifice trainer will have new schematics available to learn as you level up your artifice skill, generally every twenty skill levels (e.g. 20, 40, 60, 80, etc).

That'll be it! Knew I was missing something - thanks for the info :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
How do you start on Artifice ? I have it as a crew skill but cant figure out how to start working on it. On my other character, I can dispatch my companion to work on diplomacy but artifice is throwing me for a loop. Do I need another crew skill first ? Edited by WhiteWulfTX

How do you start on Artifice ? I have it as a crew skill but cant figure out how to start working on it. On my other character, I can dispatch my companion to work on diplomacy but artifice is throwing me for a loop. Do I need another crew skill first ?

Recommended crew skills for Artifice are Archeology to get Power Crystals, Artifact Frasgments and Colour Crystals, and Treasure Hunting to get Prototype and Artifact quality materials.

Archeology is gathering skil and Treasure hunting is crew skill.

And this is out of date.

To level ANY of the crafting skills, if your ultimate goal is to get it TO max ASAP, just craft the COMPONENTS. If you aren't going to use them, just RE them to get some mats back plus the, imo, useless component mk-# kit items.

How do you start on Artifice ? I have it as a crew skill but cant figure out how to start working on it. On my other character, I can dispatch my companion to work on diplomacy but artifice is throwing me for a loop. Do I need another crew skill first ?

Artifice is the crafting skill, for hilts Crystals etc.

The two skills for gathering that is related is archeology and underworld trading.

I doubt you can do any crafting, menaing use the artifice skill unless you hve gathered materials.