The Leaderboards Today

DomiSotto

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, when are you done with your little crusade? People don't really seem to care a lot, and to be honest, you're beating a dead horse. Just stop it already.

You are the number 1 merc in the world , why u even bother yourself to reply?

Group Queue: 2303 entries with 763 entries >3 wins, so 1,540 toons that are under 3 wins (66.9 %)

66, 9 - so almost 70 - % of ALL players there with wins LESS than 3 ?

Got they scared away ? I fear so. I think they just "tried out" Ranked, found it too hard, and then disappeared again ?

Or were they playing, but never suceeded ?

70 % !!! That's quite an impressive number !

And it also tells a lot about how TINY the top Leaderboard-Population actually is ...

@Alec, that's you then. :) Looking good in more ways than one!

@Alrick - actually that number is unsurprising, and I do not think it reflects so much the folks that got turned away, as the alt padding in the search of that magic curve with the at least 8 out of the first 10 games won . Given it takes only a few days to level an alt, and the gear even if not legacied is cheap there is every reason to try again rather than grind from a slow start. I could be mistaken, but I am pretty sure that's that.

And as for any speculations on who's who, and what's what, any accusations belong in BioWARE's mailbox.

Personally, while the max rating number is impressive, what fascinates me the most is the will to win that is reflected in the # of wins, particularly against the odds, be that a faction, AC or rating that remains low for the number of wins. Trust me, you, guys, are interesting independently of the highest earned. :) Wish more of you would talk beyond the white say.

Edited by DomiSotto

Solo queue: approximately 11586 entries (a busy weekend!) with 5737 toons with 3 or more wins, so ~5849 entries who did not complete the daily (or 50.5%)

Group Queue: 2524 entries with 857 entries with 3 or more wins, so 1,667 toons that are under 3 wins (66.0%)

The solo ratings today ranges from 2790 for Vara the Sorcerer to 519. The group rating ranges from 1888 for Gladias the Powertech to 424.

The Top 3 today in Solo:

Vara the Sorcerer (H)

Fitvelkiz the Powertech (H)

Xoy the (T3-M4)

The Highest ranking Republic toon is the upstanding Imbanorthrend the Sage of the Red Eclipse, in 9th position.

Short of a Shadow

The very first AC I have noticed when I tried playing PvP were the Marauders. It took longer for a noob to detect the Shadows and Assassins, but once they came to my attention, they carved out quite a territory! From complete brats, to shrewd hunters and indefatigable defenders, Shassins are very much a force to recon with in the regs.

In Solo Ranked, the Shadows and Assassins have a continue their glorious presence. Their numbers rose from 14.6 and 14.8% of the toons entered in Seasons 1 and 2 respectively to 16% in Season 3, and held out at about 20% of the entries in Seasons 4 and 5.

Right now approximately 19.3% of all the toons entered in Solo Ranked wield a lightstaff (2233 entries).

Every Season boasts the exceptional Shadows and Assassins in the Top 100, but the Season of the Shassins was Season 4, when the number in Top 100 peaked at 19% rising from 12-16% in every other completed season.

Currently, in Season 6, ten Shadows and Assassins are in Top 100. The rankings held by the 10 highest ranking AC reps range from 19 to 89. Agawny of the Ebon Hawk is the only Jedi in the Top 10 Shassins.

Dacee The Harbinger Assassin

Jidoh The Ebon Hawk Shadow

Asphe The Progenitor Assassin

Skadiz T3-M4 Assassin

Slevrin Vanjervalis Chain Assassin

Agawny The Ebon Hawk Shadow

La'entina Tomb of Freedon Nadd Assassin

Zuharä Jedi Covenant Assassin

Marràt Tomb of Freedon Nadd Assassin

Available Tomb of Freedon Nadd Assassin

The Servers that have the most of the AC’s devotees are the Harbinger and TofN:

The Harbinger: 417

Tomb of Freedon Nadd: 416

The Red Eclipse: 229

The Ebon Hawk: 201

T3-M4: 196

The Shadowlands: 177

The Progenitor: 113

Jedi Covenant: 110

Mantle of the Force: 85

Vanjervalis Chain: 58

Begeren Colony: 50

The Bastion: 46

Darth Nihilus: 43

Jung Ma: 40

Prophecy of the Five: 24

Battle Meditation: 16

Jar'Kai Sword: 12

Overall, for the Shassins, the rating distribution so far looks good, with 34% maintaining the above 1,200 rating, and almost 7% of the AC making it in the 1350 and above rating category.

The 10 top Shassins have a displayed rating over 1650, and constitute 0.45% of the Shassin population.

Good luck, everyone!

Solo queue: approximately 11421 entries (either a duplicate clean-up, or held back on transfers) with 5803 toons with 3 or more wins, so ~5618 entries who did not complete the daily (or 49.2%)

Group Queue: 2583 entries with 872 entries with 3 or more wins, so 1,711 toons that are under 3 wins (66.2%)

The solo ratings today range from 2847 for Vara the Sorcerer to 522. The group rating ranges from 1896 for Guardmemate the Powertech (oh, who could that possibly be?!) to 424.

Starting to wonder if we see the 3,000 rating this season?

The Top 3 today in Solo:

Vara the Sorcerer (H)

Xoy the (T3-M4)

The Highest ranking Republic toon is Imbanorthrend the Sage of the Red Eclipse, now in 10th position with the 9th going to Sirox the Powertech of ToFN.

The Grit:

Under 1000 rating with over 150 wins: Eggeh the Juggernaut (328/993) & Vajse the Assassin (158/742)

The Republic’s Sentinels:

I’gor the Sentinel of ToFN is harmonically surrounded by two Sith from the Harbinger either side of the toon’s number 3 position in the AC. Including Random’marauder the Marauder of the insatiable appetite for winning.

The Number Six:

Arranec the Guardian (Vanjervalis Chain), Random’marauder the Marauder (Harbinger) and Jessalin the Operative (Progenitor) all moved up to #5 in their respective ACs. J

Deim, the Guardian (ToFN), Telerion the Marauder (ToFN), Marrat the Assassin (ToFN), Imbanorthrend the Sage (Red Eclipse, still), Aezur the Powertech (Red Eclipse, still), Noodle the Mercenary (Red Eclipse, still), Poopsockjr the Sniper (Harbinger, still), Maulum the Operative (Jedi Covenant)

Top 100 per Server:

The Top 100 toons today are distributed in a strange sort of a balanced way:

The Harbinger: 20

Tomb of Freedon Nadd: 20

The Red Eclipse: 13

The Ebon Hawk: 13

T3-M4: 9

The Shadowlands: 6

The Progenitor: 8

Jedi Covenant: 5

Mantle of the Force: 1

Begeren Colony: 3

Jung Ma: 0

Darth Nihilus: 1

The Bastion: 0

Battle Meditation: 0

Prophecy of the Five: 0

Jar'Kai Sword: 0

Vanjervalis Chain: 1

The Galaxy Quest: Red Eclipse

The Red Eclipse is a EU English-language PvE server. Thirteen out of Top 100 players are currently queueing on the Red Eclipse. In total, there are 1292 entries on the Red Eclipse, ranging from rank 10 (Imbanorthrend the Sage) to 11419 (11.3% of all entries).

The Group Ranked is too small to be viable. The top 4 players has 20 wins each (Cingon’d the Sorcerer; Inquisitordsn the Sorcerer; Feraclin the Assassin and Geidrich the Sniper), 30 entries with 3 or more wins, and a total of only 89 entries in Group Ranked.

The Red Eclipse is represented in the Top 5 of the AC by Rhumando the Commando (#2)

The highest winning toon on the Red Eclipse is Hullaho the Shadow with 231 wins. The toon also has the most MVPs in the Arenas at 258.

The Red Eclipse remains a Republic Server, but with the increase in the Imperial presence, the index changing from 35 last time I’ve looked (Season 5, I think?) to 47. Also a server where the Shassins gave way to the Vantechs.

Shadow vs Assassin: 7, 4

Sage vs Sorcerer: 16, 16

Guardian vs Juggernaut: 3, 2

Sentinel vs Marauder: 5, 5

Commando vs Mercenary: 1, 1

Vanguard vs Powertech: 11, 12

Gunslinger vs Sniper: 2, 0

Scoundrel vs Operative: 8, 7

Total: 53, 47

Home Team:

The Harbinger’s toons take 20 of the Top 100 places, with Vara the Sorcerer and Fitvelkiz the Powertech ranking #1 and #2 respectively, and Foxtrot the Sorcerer a mere 8 points behind Xoy the Sorcerer at #3.

There are 672 toons that finished the Weekly so far (i.e. 9 wins or more) and 1188 got that Daily done by now (3 wins or more) out of 2482 entries (27 and 47.9%).

The indomitable Random’marauder the Marauder has seen that Green Tag of Victory 568 this season (that’s a year and 3 months worth of weeklies!!!).

Republic side is quiet. Dukenukem the Vanguard is still the highest winning toon with 66 wins and Zuey the Vanguard represents the Republic of the Harbinger in the Top 100.

Randomness:

The Random’marauder the Marauder is the only toon with over 500 wins still, with Grand the Operative and Recall the Marauder both placing in the 400-500 wins category. Vara the Sorcerer, Buurl the Powertech, Eggeh the Juggernaut and Kick-bot the Sorcerer are in the 300 to 400 wins bracket.

With the MVPs, Recall the Marauder is the most praiseworthy Marauder: 483 MVPs.

The Marentinels, they are back, ain’t they?

Good luck, everyone!

Well the biggest news today are of course the removal of the floor rating in Solo and reduction f the gold tier level to 1600 for Season 6. Fingers crossed the participation will further increase.

I have forgotten to look it up, but finally did! There were approximately 15,348 entries in Season 5, basically half of what Season 1 was. Season 6, with about 11.5 thousand entries should be larger than S5. So, in a way tokens did help to revive participation a little.

Wrote this before the announcement! Gold Tier will now include more of the best of the best!

There are currently 99 toons with 1650 or above rating. Unfortunately, the alt naming is not as easy as what Double Bubble used to use in the days of yore, so it is hard to say how many players these 99 toons belong to.

So, that would be 0.9% for the Gold tier currently displayed rating, and around 9% (1016 toons) displaying the rating at or above 1350.

Solo queue: approximately 11550 entries with 5868 toons with 3 or more wins, so ~5682 entries who did not complete the daily (or 49.2%)

Group Queue: 2642 entries with 886 entries with 3 or more wins, so 1,756 toons that are under 3 wins (66.5%)

The solo ratings today range from 2923 for Vara the Sorcerer to 522. The group rating ranges from 1925 for Varawrawr the Powertech (a completely idle thought… just how one bypasses a 30 day lockout on rename? Transfer?) to 424.

The Top 3 today in Solo:

Vara the Sorcerer (H)

Foxtrot the Sorcerer (H)

The third vs fourth is by one point difference though!

The Highest ranking Republic toon is Imbanorthrend the Sage of the Red Eclipse, back to the nines.

The Republic’s Shadows:

Just one among the Top 5, but the best by 4 points of rating, that’s Jidoh the Shadow of the Ebon Hawk.

The Number Six:

Marrat the Assassin (ToFN) moved up to #5

Arranec, the Guardian (Vanjervalis Chain, again), Telerion the Marauder (ToFN, still), Slevrin the Assassin (Vanjervalis Chain), Imbanorthrend the Sage (Red Eclipse, still), Aezur the Powertech (Red Eclipse, still), Noodle the Mercenary (Red Eclipse, still), Poopsockjr the Sniper (Harbinger, still), Maulum the Operative (Jedi Covenant, still)

Home Team:

The Harbinger’s toons still take 20 of the Top 100 places, with Phenix the Powertech and Affliction the Sorcerer (ah, here is the name I haven’t have a chance to mention in a while & glad to have the reason to J ) just narrowly missing the Top 100.

Foxtrot the Sorcerer again nudged the Harbinger into the whole all Harbinger all the time for the top 3.

There are 686 toons that finished the Weekly so far (i.e. 9 wins or more) and 1199 got that Daily done by now (3 wins or more) out of 2521 entries (27 and 47.6%).

The deceptively humbly dressed Random’marauder the Marauder is on a winning spree 580 wins long. Grand the Operative is bringing the spirit of resilience to the Harbinger, with the 471 wins and a below 1000 rating.

Republic: Dukenukem the Vanguard is still the highest winning toon with 66 wins and Zuey the Vanguard represents the Republic of the Harbinger in the Top 100. Derap the Sentinel is quite close to advancing to Page 3.

Randomness:

The Random’marauder the Marauder is hard to beat! 580 wins and counting.

With the MVPs, Recall the Marauder and Grand the Operative both have the same number of MVPs: 488. Curiously, the third and fourth most MVPd toons, Vara the Sorcerer and Buurl the Powertech also have gotten almost the same number of pats on the back from their teammates (359 vs 355).

Good luck, everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Some interesting changes as the Season goes on:

Solo queue: approximately 13,882 entries with 3299 toons with 9 or more wins, so ~ 10,583 entries who did not complete the Weekly (or 76.2 %)

Group Queue: 3623 entries with 364 entries with 9 or more wins, so 3,259 toons that are under 9 wins (90%)

The solo ratings today range from 3000 for Vara the Sorcerer to 411. The group rating ranges from 2020 for Gladdos the Powertech (oh, really? Gladdos?) to 424.

The Top 3 today in Solo:

Vara the Sorcerer (H)

Flondi the Vanguard (TRE)

Kick-bot the Sorcerer (H)

Yep, that’s a Republic toon in the Top 3. Haven’t been so happy since I saw Krea’s name climb in S3. :p

The Grit:

With 150 or more wins, under 1,000 displayed rating (wins/MVPs):

Damn the Operative (490/519), Eggeh the Juggernaut (442/132), Tealal the Sorcerer (354/256), Sugarlover the Gunslinger (260/331), Psybeam the Shadow (224/231), Clawshot the Guardian (190/201), Khruger the Guardian (156/264)

The Top 100:

Class representation:

Shadow vs Assassin: 1, 7

Sage vs Sorcerer: 16, 24

Guardian vs Juggernaut: 3, 3

Sentinel vs Marauder: 1, 6

Commando vs Mercenary: 1, 1

Vanguard vs Powertech: 9, 18

Gunslinger vs Sniper: 0, 1

Scoundrel vs Operative: 4, 5

Total: 35, 65

Hmm, just look at that! Semaras almost caught up to the Shassins!

And, by Server:

The Harbinger: 26

Tomb of Freedon Nadd: 20

The Red Eclipse: 15

The Ebon Hawk: 14

T3-M4: 9

The Progenitor: 6

Jedi Covenant: 3

The Shadowlands: 2

Mantle of the Force: 1

Begeren Colony: 1

Jung Ma: 1

Darth Nihilus: 1

Vanjervalis Chain: 1

The Bastion: 0

The Republic’s Sages:

None in the Top 5. The highest rating Sage is #6 in the AC, Tailsneverfails of the Ebon Hawk.

The Number Six:

Zodias the Juggernaut (Begeren Colony), Zhorred the Marauder (Harbinger), Zuhara the Assassin (JC), Tailsneverfails the Sage (Ebon Hawk), Brolock the Vanguard (Red Eclipse), Cashkrusher the Mercenary (JC), Iminar the Sniper (Progenitor), Moshijklmnopqrs the Operative (ToFN, tuvwxyz it)

Home Team:

26, no, seriously, 26/100 Top is the Harbinger. BioWARE's better be looking at breeding those hamsters.

Vara the Sorcerer is in that otherworldly rating starting with 3,000 that is only held as a final recorded score by 5 toons. Okay, the toon’s #1.

There are 812 toons that finished the Weekly so far (i.e. 9 wins or more) and 1531 got that Daily done by now (3 wins or more) out of 3120 entries (26 and 49.1%).

The suspected aficionado of the female healers, I’mnot’mandolor the Marauder heads the pack by the number of wins (633) on the Binger. Damn the Operative is bringing the spirit of resilience to the Harbinger, with the 490 wins and a below 1000 rating.

Republic: OMG, Sidra-stargazer is back! That’s the highest rated Republic toon, the highest winning Republic toon, and stuff. Yay, wb!

Randomness:

I’mnot’mandolor the Marauder is in the 600+ wins category.

Recall the Marauder and Damn the Operative have over 500 MVPs each, with Buurl the Powertech just about going over 500 

Good luck, everyone!

Cool first dive into ranked this season: first match vs Brolok, second vs Brolok AND Flondi. Interestingly, they died first in the latter match, although we did loose 2-0 (in second round down to 1-1 though, not me of course :p)

Surely you, Domi, know where these peeps are ranked in the world rankings - well, it's quite a distance from my 1200 starting rate I can tell you :cool:

I have not played with these guys, though Brolok is one of the toons I look at often because they are always on the first page of the AC and play Republic. :)

I was described the playstyle of another outstanding VG/PT as "He goes down. But he does a huge amount of damage beforehand". I saw the same on an extremely lucky occasion when I got to play with one of the highest rated PTs on the Binger a few days ago. I assume that's what the DPS version players do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got curious about something specific, so I figured since I have looked at it, I'd post it too! Anyway, what I was curious was the class distribution in Top 100, Lowest 100 and on Page 13-14 (just 2 pages taken at random :) )

Here is what I got:

Top 100:

Shadow vs Assassin: 4, 7

Sage vs Sorcerer: 14, 22

Guardian vs Juggernaut: 3, 4

Sentinel vs Marauder: 3, 4

Commando vs Mercenary: 1, 0

Vanguard vs Powertech: 10, 17

Scoundrel vs Operative: 5, 5

Total: 40, 60

Lowest 100

Shadow vs Assassin: 3, 17

Sage vs Sorcerer: 12, 14

Guardian vs Juggernaut: 5, 8

Sentinel vs Marauder: 2, 5

Commando vs Mercenary: 0, 3

Vanguard vs Powertech: 7, 9

Gunslinger vs Sniper: 2, 2

Scoundrel vs Operative: 6, 5

Total: 37, 63

Page 13 & 14:

Shadow vs Assassin: 8, 11

Sage vs Sorcerer: 9, 19

Guardian vs Juggernaut: 5, 9

Sentinel vs Marauder: 1, 8

Commando vs Mercenary: 0, 1

Vanguard vs Powertech: 5, 11

Gunslinger vs Sniper: 1, 3

Scoundrel vs Operative: 2, 7

Total: 31, 69

And, finally Top 100 play on the following Servers:

The Harbinger: 23

Tomb of Freedon Nadd: 18

The Red Eclipse: 17

The Ebon Hawk: 8

Jedi Covenant: 6

Mantle of the Force: 6

T3-M4: 5

The Shadowlands: 5

The Bastion: 5

The Progenitor: 4

Jung Ma: 2

Darth Nihilus: 0

Vanjervalis Chain: 0

Edited by DomiSotto

I just got curious about something specific, so I figured since I have looked at it, I'd post it too! Anyway, what I was curious was the class distribution in Top 100, Lowest 100 and on Page 13-14 (just 2 pages taken at random :) )

Here is what I got:

Top 100:

Lowest 100

Page 13 & 14:

And, finally Top 100 play on the following Servers:

The Harbinger: 23

Tomb of Freedon Nadd: 18

The Red Eclipse: 17

The Ebon Hawk: 8

Jedi Covenant: 6

Mantle of the Force: 6

T3-M4: 5

The Shadowlands: 5

The Bastion: 5

The Progenitor: 4

Jung Ma: 2

Darth Nihilus: 0

Vanjervalis Chain: 0

Seeing Assassins/Shadows make up such a large portion of the lowest 100 is depressing.

Likewise, seeing sage/sorc make up such a large portion of the top 100 is equally depressing.

Edited by Jinre_the_Jedi

Yes, Shassin seem to be the class with the high over-representation in the lowest 100, which surprised me. On the Assassin side. Lord Zash need to get her act together, I suppose :)

Sage/Sorcs also do well in the T2, as the Page 13-14 corresponds to the upper half of the T2 (about 1500 rating).

Edited by DomiSotto

Yes, Shassin seem to be the class with the high over-representation in the lowest 100, which surprised me.

Not that shocking really when you consider that Deception has a higher skill cap than Hatred does and Hatred got "nerfed" enough to justify a mass exodus and migration to Deception.

I see a lot of players playing Deception but not utilizing its full potential and Deception is a spec that has small margins for error :(

Here is what I got:

Top 100:

Lowest 100

Page 13 & 14:

I find a few thing interesting here. Commandos and Gunslingers have just given up. Each class is 1% of the top 100; 3% and 4% respectively of the bottom; and 1% and 4% of the random middle pages. Now I want people to think of the implications of that.

This game mode is broken. Everyone will read this as an indictment of PTs and Sorcs, but I see it as a problem of the game mode. You can't balance around 4 DPS v 4DPS. You'll break the rest of the game.

Edited by Master-Nala

I find a few thing interesting here. Commandos and Gunslingers have just given up. Each class is 1% of the top 100; 3% and 4% respectively of the bottom; and 1% and 4% of the random middle pages. Now I want people to think of the implications of that.

This game mode is broken. Everyone will read this as an indictment of PTs and Sorcs, but I see it as a problem of the game mode. You can't balance around 4 DPS v 4DPS. You'll break the rest of the game.

Not sure how 2 fringe cases can equate to the invalidity of an entire game mode but to each their own.

Not sure how 2 fringe cases can equate to the invalidity of an entire game mode but to each their own.

Suggest to me strategies to resolve the disparity we see in this data:

1) Without causing a new (greater) disparity in PvE;

2) Creating new disparities in PvP; and

3) With maintaining the diversity of class abilities.

In answering be mindful that there are 16,971 solo ranked characters and 5175 group ranked characters. I think it's safe to assume that most if not all group ranked characters also play in solo ranked. We're looking at a game mode that draws around 2-5% of the playerbase. So there's little justification for harming any other mode of play to deal with this.

What I would love to understand is why Sorcs> Operatives on the highest levels of play? On paper at least the Operative is by far the most powerful class that one could possibly imagine. Is it the range?

Sorcs have greater peeling potential than operatives and solo ranked heaviliy relies on team play. A lot of the stuns that could be cleansed are not tech based, so Operative cleanse loses to sorc cleanse. Also this is a burst meta and Operatives lost their burst offheal, so the Sorc offheal is superior. Not to mention, Sorcs can pull their team mates as well as shield them from a small burst ability, which in a burst meta is more useful.

Sorcs just have more utility than operatives, despite Operatives being the best 1v1 class. Utility > Damage in solos, it's why Deception is more useful than Hatred in healer, 3 dps matches. The utility of being able to rotationally mezz the enemy healer is better than Hatred's raw damage.

Edit: And as far as Op healers vs Sorc healers, well, that one is more clear cut. Burst meta requires burst healers and Operative healers have nothing compared to the burst heals of a Sorc, so...

Edited by Jinre_the_Jedi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.