Complaint at the end of Sith Maurader Chapter one -Spoilers

Veridien

*Spoilers ahead....

I actually really enjoyed the fact that I turned Jaesa to the Dark Side, and became my apprentice. That isn't the problem. Baras DID mention her the first time she was on the ship, but then I decided to bring her with me to talk to Baras for the next quest. I was disappointed when he failed to notice that she was with me, and did not say anything about her. After all of the effort hunting her down, you would think he would have something to say seeing her in person. It was kind of damaging for immersion for me. I am new to SWTOR, so I was wondering if the companions are just hollow shells that follow you around, and help fight, or do they actually have a part in the story after joining?

Some companions have more part than others, sadly. Often, the first companion you have (Vette, Mako, etc.) have cutscenes later where they are required. It sure would have made sense for Baras to comment about her, or ask where she was if not with you, but sadly they did not set it up that way. :(

*Spoilers ahead....

I actually really enjoyed the fact that I turned Jaesa to the Dark Side, and became my apprentice. That isn't the problem. Baras DID mention her the first time she was on the ship, but then I decided to bring her with me to talk to Baras for the next quest. I was disappointed when he failed to notice that she was with me, and did not say anything about her. After all of the effort hunting her down, you would think he would have something to say seeing her in person. It was kind of damaging for immersion for me. I am new to SWTOR, so I was wondering if the companions are just hollow shells that follow you around, and help fight, or do they actually have a part in the story after joining?

The immersion value can be found in the idea that maybe he wants to put her in her place as his apprentice's apprentice.

They made such a big deal out of her trying to hunt her down...and now that they have her...it's plausable that Baras wants to treat her as if she's beneath him...to keep her in her place, so to speak.

Edited by VitalityPrime