Look what I found while on my solo trip through Ravagers...

AmarantKando

http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1423697573_Ravagers2.png

I really love exploring, and things like this make all the time wasted worth it. :D I found it after jumping through debris from crashed ships in the area where you start the operation.

Damn I've been trying to get up there, but guild always rushes this stuff so never have enough time

Damn I've been trying to get up there, but guild always rushes this stuff so never have enough time

People ALWAYS rush. There just is no thing like a "slow walk" in OPs.

People rush because they want to get Comms, and therefore they consider doing a sight-seeing tour as an insult.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

People rush because they want to get Comms, and therefore they consider doing a sight-seeing tour as an insult.

Well yea, ofcourse, OPs exist (mostly) just for killing bosses. But the 'operation worlds' are still fun to explore a bit, too. :)

I disagree. You might see it as rushing, but most of us are simply not interested in exploring every nook and cranny of an area. We look around and we say oohh, ahh to the scenery and then move on.

Not going to begrudge you for wanting to explore, just do not make the rest of us wait while you do so. Do what AmarantKando did

Most of the time you can't even run a new flashpoint three days after it's release without having to endure constant "skip pls" during every cutscene. :(

Edited by fovzwk

Most of the time you can't even run a new flashpoint three days after it's release without having to endure constant "skip pls" during every cutscene. :(

Watch the cutscenes anyway but go along with the "skip pls" in chat. Nobody will ever know for sure who's doing it. Unless they have those cutscenes that somebody can force skip for the entire group.... Why is that even a thing? lol

"Is everybody space barring? fovzwk are you skipping?"

"Yeah, dude, don't look at me."

Edited by eldefail

Watch the cutscenes anyway but go along with the "skip pls" in chat. Nobody will ever know for sure who's doing it. Unless they have those cutscenes that somebody can force skip for the entire group.... Why is that even a thing? lol

"Is everybody space barring? fovzwk are you skipping?"

"Yeah, dude, don't look at me."

That's how I do it anyway.;) Still gets kind of annoying sometimes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.