Very sloppy work bioware.. Please fix this..

DEuZZ

You've been playing long enough to get to Legendary Reputation, and you haven't noticed all of those other players with their capes sticking out through the bottoms of their mounts? What about your other mounts? You din't notice your cape sticking through the bottom of those either? After all this time?

You've been buying enough gamble bags to get to Legendary Reputation, and you haven't noticed all of those other players with their capes sticking out through the bottoms of their mounts? What about your other mounts? You din't notice your cape sticking through the bottom of those either? After all this time?

Edit is in red :p

It is very lazy work, can be fixed without making mounts solid, it's been done before. BW won't do it and thus if they won't do it, they need to remove all capes from armor and that they can do also.

I'd be ok with that sheerly because CAPES ARE FOR SUPERHEROES...and Vader. Vader is allowed to have a cape, obviously.

Never mind the weaponry that has wonderful features such as:

Lightsaberstaff that has an entire blade disappear.

Rifle that has it's " moving parts " change color at random

and of course, my favourite, the assault cannon's moving parts which also change color, but also vanish.

:rolleyes:

The half of a saberstaff glitch is REALLy getting annoying. I have stopped playing my two toons with Saber-staffs because of that. Sure, it doesn't affect gameplay, but it just looks like crap. This is one of the few cosmetic issues that really irritates me.

What really sucks is the preview for the mount shows no cape-clipping, which is borderline false advertising. I bought who-knows-how-many Seneschal and Architect packs with a combination of cartel coins and credits - lots of credits. If I assumed the mount would look ike the preview in-game. If I had known otherwise I probably wouldn't have bothered to get it.

This is really the problem.

Ah...this is disappointing. I've actually been buying BSR rep packs for a while in hopes of getting my rep up so I can buy this speeder and the toon that would look amazing in it is wearing a butt cape armor. Sigh. C'est la swtor.

If you like the speeder and you let something as trivial as this keep you from using it on that character, c'est le calypsissmexy.

Wow...this is why you were on ignore. Back to it.

And I never even knew (or cared, nor do I now).

On topic, as noted earlier in this thread, and in another thread about uber pickiness regarding blaster pistols not being held correctly by certain character models, sure, these are visual bugs, but they hardly rise to Code Magenta A1 Priority Alpha status, which seems to be the priority level the complainers think they should have.

I love it. Several in here talking about how it's pathetic or whatever that the capes do this. Are the same ones that chime in other threads saying x isn't worth it...y isn't worth it...fix z first...etc

here's a clue people....

BioWare has SAID, more than once, that it's a limitation of the engine in how the capes are "drawn"

ONLY BioWare knows if they really can or cannot "fix" it...Save your armchair software coding drivel...

Regardless of whether or not BioWare can fix it...it's NOT worth the RoI. Look it up.

Get over it. Move on. Whether you like the answer or not.