looking for an active pvp guild

Chimerako

I currently have 6 lvl 60 toons on bastion for pvp all fully augg'ed and geared and working on getting ranked gear for all of them. I play every day and in looking for a good guild that does 8 v 8 and ranked 4 v 4. All my toons on bastion are imps. If anyone wants to test my skills I'll happily group with you or duel before acceptance. I don't generally play fotm but I'm good at any AC. Currently I run my vengeance jugg and sniper more than my other ACs. I have an assassin but I'll only run deception or tank screw hatred...I hit 1.2 mill with only 1700 expertise and haven't touched it since.

• 1 month later...
I currently have 6 lvl 60 toons on bastion for pvp all fully augg'ed and geared and working on getting ranked gear for all of them. I play every day and in looking for a good guild that does 8 v 8 and ranked 4 v 4. All my toons on bastion are imps. If anyone wants to test my skills I'll happily group with you or duel before acceptance. I don't generally play fotm but I'm good at any AC. Currently I run my vengeance jugg and sniper more than my other ACs. I have an assassin but I'll only run deception or tank screw hatred...I hit 1.2 mill with only 1700 expertise and haven't touched it since.

Hey if you're still looking for a guild. I am looking to create a highly competitive PvP guild if you are willing to start it with me just quote and reply! I have a lv 60 sin and sorc. Sin will be going tank soon, and sorc is heals . I'm pretty good at PvP and pretty chill.

Hey if you're still looking for a guild. I am looking to create a highly competitive PvP guild if you are willing to start it with me just quote and reply! I have a lv 60 sin and sorc. Sin will be going tank soon, and sorc is heals . I'm pretty good at PvP and pretty chill.

If you're wanting to avoid spending alot of credits on items needed to start a new guild, Doctrine of Terror is recruiting PVPers. We're looking to add alot more PVPers to build up multiple PVP Teams. We've been back to the game a month and have already gotten over 100 members, our guildship, and we've had alot of fun doing so.

Since we're still building the guild there is lots of room for advancement as far as leading PVP teams, etc. Let me know if you're interested in discussing further, here or in game. BTW, we're very laid back too... We get the job done though!

Madame'Hydra , Oröro (Though I won't be around until after 6:00 EST)

Edited by lillynilly
typo

I just started a tank (was playing on JC before) and am looking for a guild, I haven't tanked before but wanted to get into the pvp aspect of the game ant thought the tank would be a little more forgiving. Also plan to make a healer soon just haven't decided on what to use for it.

I just started a tank (was playing on JC before) and am looking for a guild, I haven't tanked before but wanted to get into the pvp aspect of the game ant thought the tank would be a little more forgiving. Also plan to make a healer soon just haven't decided on what to use for it.

I sent you a private message. Hope to hear from you soon.

sure lets do it...send me your info

Edited by Chimerako

• 1 month later...
<The Imperial Guard> is a 18+ PVP centered Guild that has been around since Star War Galaxies and have been in SWTOR since Guild Beta, We transferred to The Bastion from Jung Ma just over a month ago and have established a great group of people. we also PVE and are currently getting set up for Raid nights. If you are interested check us out at EmpireBeforeAll.Enjin.com or PST for more info