My 2012 wish-list.....

Sinister-Sith

Hey fellas,

This isn't a complaint thread; this is a thread designed to discuss what awesome things could be added to make the game even more enjoyable than what it already is. Personally, I love the game as it is... but there are things that I wish could be added to make the game even more enjoyable and awesome.

• Increased Level Cap

I would personally love to see the level cap increased to 100+. I think for the most part, however, it is an inevitability, as the game will continuously grow and expand with expansion packs, patches, updates, etc.

• More planets

Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to trudge through the swamps of Dagobah, or explore the forests of Endor? What about Coruscant? I think it would be awesome to visit the Jedi Temple's ruins. Even Mustafar would be a great addition.

• Funky lightsaber colours

I think it would be awesome to have the ability to make your lightsaber's colour 100% custom, like green/blue/red/black/white all mixed in with one another, or like a bright hot pink with green. Also, the sides of the double-bladed lightsaber should be able to have two different colours. I think that'd be neat.

• Chat bubbles

I think it's a must for chat bubbles! I also think it's inevitable... lol

• More races

This is one of the major things that need to be expanded on! Wouldn't it be awesome to be a droid sith lord, or a frog-like "Yoda's Species" sith lord? Hell, even imagine an Ewok sith lord.... LOL.

- Droid

- Jawa

- "Yoda's Species"

- Ewok

- Gungan

- Wookiee

The list goes on....

• Hover cars

We already have speeder bikes and our own space crafts, but now it's time to see some hover cars like the ones on Nar Shaddaa!

The list goes on... but enough about me. I want to hear what you think.

Chat Bubbles

Life (from NPCs and out in Nature) Sometimes the NPCs do look like a wooden puppet. They want to be REAL boys and Girls. And the Nature... give us more creatures.

Chairs I can sit in

Less Phasing

Customizable UI

NPCs and Companions that react when you Emote to them

And as a Bonus I'd love to see (seemingly) totally random events happen when I am out and about. That need me to go do off the wall questslines.

It is too bad there isn't a planet that isn't REALLY a Free zone. Kinda like that "game" second life. Where the users shape and mold the direction.

I think that would be a fun idea for an expansion DVD.

Love this thread and I agree with the OP. For me personally in addition to the OP:

-Freeform decorating of our ship or give us some player housing (phased EQ2 style). Give crafters some ship/housing decoration recipes or perhaps give us a new crafting hobby for our ships/houses.

-Holiday events with a Star Wars theme. No Santa Claus or Easter Bunny but have some great holiday events with long term achievements. Other games like WoW and LoTR did these well, especially LoTR which tied into the lore pretty well.

-More hobbies---give us gambling games in the cantinas

Great thread OP. I agree with one of the comments above. For me it would be awesome to see some cantina games. Maybe some kind of trading card game or something that you could collect and then play against other players as well as npc.

I would also love to see day/night cycles and more 'critters'. Also, swimming and underwater cities.

Hope everyone's having fun! :p

Great thread OP. I agree with one of the comments above. For me it would be awesome to see some cantina games. Maybe some kind of trading card game or something that you could collect and then play against other players as well as npc.

I would also love to see day/night cycles and more 'critters'. Also, swimming and underwater cities.

Hope everyone's having fun! :p

I think it would be awesome to play some poker in the cantina with different people, allowing them to join the table whenever. The table should support up to eight people.

Oh, the possibilities!!