Broken Conquest Log Week 10! - Crafting: Invasion Force. Log states "Completed" NOPE!

Raytal

Broken Conquest Log Week 10! - Crafting, Invasion Force. Log states "Completed" -- WRONG!

I have been requesting assistance on this issue for two months! Now my log says completed when clearly that's NOT possible given it's not capped this week! That's just this week -- thought I'd post so you could easily see that we have a problem...or should I say "i have a problem"

I am told I must submit a ticket to the correct department! I did....actually all of them - now several times!

Please CHECK MY LOG -- 8 weeks with this problem and I am not getting anywhere.

Ajow

Raytal.... 8 other level 60 toons

The Shadowlands

It never shows complete because it resets soon as it is completed and awarded the points. Only in the case of unrepeatable objectives will they ever show as completed in the conquest mission objectives.

You still got your points if you looked at the total, if you didn't then that's a different issue than the fact that a repeatable objective will never show as completed since it's repeatable.

Draqsko, thank you. Yeah, I know that. I just wish it was so! My log is broken, has been for months.

Response from Customer Service:

Greetings Raytal,

Thank you for contacting us about the issue you encountered. I am Raith from Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ in-game support and I have reviewed your report of the ‘War Supplies: Invasion Force’ personal Conquest objective.

I can see this objective is indeed displaying as completed on your characters and I can confirm was last completed on December 25th and 26th.

It is with sincerity I can only relay what has been returned to your in your previous reports on this matter, that we cannot correct this at the current time. Even with confirming your observations this particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service. This is by no means a rejection to assist you – the in-game support team do not have the facilities to address this game mechanic which is why you have been previously advised to submit this as a bug.

As mentioned, bug reports submitted though the In-Game Help Center go directly to our development QA team and not to Customer Service. This will ensure your reports are received by the appropriate department. To submit a bug, you can type /bug in your chat window or select Bug Report from the drop down when creating a new ticket in the In-Game Help Center.

We also recommend checking the latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes in our game updates or our Known Bug list which can be found at the top of our Bug Forums here: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417.We regret that we will be unable to provide you with further updates on this issue directly.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing.

Regards,

Raith

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

Maybe in the new Patch..../hopeful

• 2 weeks later...
Ok..../sigh

Can anyone please help me here.

Invasion Force says completed...I did not complete it!

10th week it has been this way --

I had the similar issue way back when BW just introduced the tracking of conquest objectives.

I decided to see how it works and it screwed up the conquest objective for all my characters.

That feature probably is the cause of your problems too.

I was able to reset it back then, by using the exploit, which is probably fixed by now.

Creating one new imp and one new pub character was resetting *ALL* conquest objectives back to zero, allowing to do "single time" objectives multiple times. But at least it was fixing the issue you have right now.

The only way I see it can be fixed right now, it is to have some dev with DB access to reset specific flag in your legacy record.

Unfortunately, CS in this game has no clue what to do.