Parsely - Online Log Analyzer / Viewer & DPS Leaderboard

Hello again.

Looking at Powertech/Vanguard parses today, I've observed that pre-3.1.1 Pyrotech parses have been archived. I am curious why the AP ones aren't archived, too, as AP received DPS modifying changes at 3.1.1, like different damage on Shoulder Cannon, as well new pace for it (1 SC / GCD, instead of 3 SC / GCD).

And a question, if I may: considering to add an option for "DPS Leaderboards" to show DPS instead of TTK?

Thank you.

Edited by MackTK

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://swtor-parser.elasticbeanstalk.com/parser/view/17110 is my higest parse but for some reason another parse show up on the tofn server leaderboards not been reading trough evrey post just wondering if its something ive done wrong or?

It's because the other one had a lower TTK but lower DPS to that one because the last hit was higher and the board goes off TTK.

Hello again.

Looking at Powertech/Vanguard parses today, I've observed that pre-3.1.1 Pyrotech parses have been archived. I am curious why the AP ones aren't archived, too, as AP received DPS modifying changes at 3.1.1, like different damage on Shoulder Cannon, as well new pace for it (1 SC / GCD, instead of 3 SC / GCD).

And a question, if I may: considering to add an option for "DPS Leaderboards" to show DPS instead of TTK?

Thank you.

Also related to this, parses with grenade usage (V-6 Pyro Grenade, for example) are permitted?

Also related to this, parses with grenade usage (V-6 Pyro Grenade, for example) are permitted?

Nope! I made a post a while back saying they weren't allowed. So while there's not an automated check in place just yet to disallow their usage, any that are found will be removed.

Random tidbit…

I now have two separate accounts on Parsely. I have access to neither of them. The reason for this seems to be the way that passwords are handled. I randomly generate all of my passwords, and all of them contain numerous symbols (nothing non-ASCII) and are over a dozen characters in length. Parsely happily accepted my sign-up on both of these accounts, but I cannot login now.

So basically, I was wondering if you could a) reset those accounts so I could reclaim them, and b) implement some sort of signup feedback for when a password violates the internal storage criteria? The two accounts are "kbn" and "keyboardninja".

Random tidbit…

I now have two separate accounts on Parsely. I have access to neither of them. The reason for this seems to be the way that passwords are handled. I randomly generate all of my passwords, and all of them contain numerous symbols (nothing non-ASCII) and are over a dozen characters in length. Parsely happily accepted my sign-up on both of these accounts, but I cannot login now.

So basically, I was wondering if you could a) reset those accounts so I could reclaim them, and b) implement some sort of signup feedback for when a password violates the internal storage criteria? The two accounts are "kbn" and "keyboardninja".

Mari please don't accomodate for Kbn <3

Jk ily m8

Hi Mari, so as some people pointed out the fact that pyro grenades are not allowed for the dummy parsing leaderboard, i decided to delete my old number one AP parse as it would not be fair to keep it in regard to other players.

I took some time to parse again, by doing so i reached 1st place but the log does not seems to appear in the "Advanced Prototype" and mirror listing.

Here is the link, could you help me ? http://swtor-parser.elasticbeanstalk.com/parser/view/18754/2

Thanks again.

Edited by TheRealNerevar

Hi Mari, so as some people pointed out the fact that pyro grenades are not allowed for the dummy parsing leaderboard, i decided to delete my old number one AP parse as it would not be fair to keep it in regard to other players.

I took some time to parse again, by doing so i reached 1st place but the log does not seems to appear in the "Advanced Prototype" and mirror listing.

Here is the link, could you help me ? http://swtor-parser.elasticbeanstalk.com/parser/view/18754/2

Thanks again.

Fixed! You actually have a slightly better one from start of the month too!

Random tidbit…

See impending PM :)

So! I have a request.

Back in the torparse day, as a healer I would stand in some corner and change gear our and run through a single target healing "rotation" for a few minutes and then upload my most recent combat log to torparse.

It had the functionality to sort by fights, like parsely's default is, but also to sort by time. And since healing myself in a corner is not considered a fight, mostly just weird, it doesn't show up anywhere other than via the time thingy.

Parsley does have the filter by time down at the bottom, but that just filters it out to a fight, and not the actual logs within that selected time. SOooo! Pending how much work (I'm guessing a fair amount) that'd take, I would be much obliged if you were to look into it.

The only work around that i've found is healing myself while someone I'm grouped with attacks the training dummy and then upload my log. It counts as a kill of the dummy, and I just look at my HPS. That is a hassle, as I can't parse on my own, making it less lame, but also way more incontinent to everyone. Thanks!

As per the recent nerfs to IO, Assault, Lightning and Telekinetics in today's patch these parses have all been archived.

I will most likely be applying this same feature to the Ops leaderboard too, particularly as a great deal of damage in Sorc and Sage entries came from Storm and Quake in many of the fights, and being able to beat them with the greatly nerfed version isn't particularly viable.

So! I have a request.

Back in the torparse day, as a healer I would stand in some corner and change gear our and run through a single target healing "rotation" for a few minutes and then upload my most recent combat log to torparse.

It had the functionality to sort by fights, like parsely's default is, but also to sort by time. And since healing myself in a corner is not considered a fight, mostly just weird, it doesn't show up anywhere other than via the time thingy.

Parsley does have the filter by time down at the bottom, but that just filters it out to a fight, and not the actual logs within that selected time. SOooo! Pending how much work (I'm guessing a fair amount) that'd take, I would be much obliged if you were to look into it.

The only work around that i've found is healing myself while someone I'm grouped with attacks the training dummy and then upload my log. It counts as a kill of the dummy, and I just look at my HPS. That is a hassle, as I can't parse on my own, making it less lame, but also way more incontinent to everyone. Thanks!

I'll have to think on this. As you noted, generally anything out of combat isn't really tracked except for things like applying dummy modules and any precasted ability.

Heh First of all thanks for the really good work on the site.

Should you not also archive the classes which benefited from the double relic proc they fixed today? I reckon its was worth about 150 dps or so to annihilaton, I guess other classes with self heals will have got similar benefit from it

Heh First of all thanks for the really good work on the site.

Should you not also archive the classes which benefited from the double relic proc they fixed today? I reckon its was worth about 150 dps or so to annihilaton, I guess other classes with self heals will have got similar benefit from it

I think when I have time I'll archive them manually because it's not a nerf to the spec exactly but it definitely is something that gives far higher numbers than should be possible when it is used.

Wish there was a mobile version :(

>TFW you can't look at parses while on the Porcelian throne.

Sorry :(

Definitely seems to be hitting serenity harder than hatred due to the execute fix. How much does the Mind Quell / Dreadful Nightmares fix affect DPS?

2 with lag i guess/ low apm - prime time last night

Yea I'm fairly certain nobody is getting 5k at this point even with mainhand unless we are talking some ridiculous crits. No point to even parse with this seeing my dps go down to 4300 1:30 into the fight in the attempts I had now...

Edited by invertioN

When can we get a comment section under a persons parse? Also the host of the parse can decide to delete comments or whatever.

Nice in theory, but I think in practice it would just be all circle jerking and trolling. Wait that's all comment sections.

Edited by Jojomagro