The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Twitch Giveaway as a thanks to the swtor community

MasterApollo

Fun fact: I called my channel boredbritgamer because I was looking for something to fill my time while I was bored at home baby sitting builders.

swtor has been the main game I've shown on stream since last year and although I've played other games, the swtor community has always been the nicest and most supporting, which is why I can now do this streaming lark full time (/pandering)

So this week, I'm giving something back to all those who follow me. The full details can be found here and you can see my stream times here . The codes will be given out at random times of the week and there will be an overlay on stream so you can see what's available when you watch!

Goodies on Offer:

• 1x 14,500 Cartel Coins Code
  • 1x 5,500 Cartel Coins Code
  • 3x 2,400 Cartel Coins Code
  • 1x 60-day Pre-Paid Card Code
  • 1x Shadow of Revan Digital Expansion Code

Thanks all, hope to see you next week and we'll hang out in chat :)

I just found your channel and watched a past video. Very nice to see the guild run from November - cooperation, who'd've thunk it! :p

I really should move more of them over to youtube for the longer storage, a lot of folks in guild like to watch the runs back.

Going to have to start the grinds all over again now, just got hooked on operative virulence :p

Edited by MasterApollo

Stream times don't have time zones :o I'll take a guess that you're streaming from Britain?

EDIT: "all times are in UK local"

READING IS HARD, OK?

I was tempted to add in a script which flashed that line until you clicked on it but I thought it was excessive... until your post :D

Don't worry about it man, it's one of the reasons I try to clarify it where I can. Timezones are a ***** :cool: