Thanks bioware

Aclepias

thanks for scar tissue,sneaky,holdout defense,flee the scene,tricker,suprise comeback,smuggled D.n top of the extra healing abilities has made my scapper not a glass cannon but a sustained dps w/ high burst ,good off heals and ability to use my cds to escape almost everything.arenas come very easy to me now especially when w/ a Vanguard and guardian,maybe a shadow since theyre op right along w/ us.MY SCRAPPER DPS THANKS YOU>KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! Edited by Aclepias

thanks for scar tissue,sneaky,holdout defense,flee the scene,tricker,suprise comeback,smuggled D.n top of the extra healing abilities has made my scapper not a glass cannon but a sustained dps w/ high burst ,good off heals and ability to use my cds to escape almost everything.arenas come very easy to me now especially when w/ a Vanguard and guardian,maybe a shadow since theyre op right along w/ us.MY SCRAPPER DPS THANKS YOU>KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

I hope this is sarcasm.

Well, I do agree concealment survivability can be good at times but it's still far inferior to most classes that either have better DPS off heals or better DCDs. Unlike on my sin, I'v yet to be able to do 1v2 or 1v3 and survive after killing one at least... but again, in Jedi Covenant im stuck mostly fighting juggs, sins, PTs and sorcs...

I've been having a lot of success with Concealment in solo rank, but it does require very sophisticated play against specific compositions. Those rolls have to be spot on at times or you can get globaled. Damage-wise, I'm quite happy. Backstab + Volatile Substance is a mean combo.

Don't underestimate your kolto probes - they can mean the difference between being a dead op or not.