Thanks Bioware

Aclepias

Thanks for Second wind,Debilitation,Gather strength,intervention,purifying sweep,peaceful focus,and true harmony.on top of the fact shien form gives me movement speed and dps increase.you made this class so top heavy in arenas I can get a lot of wins because of not only this but the cc immunity and and easily obtained dps reduction and protection as a DPS.OH and that health regen thou.lol. You guys test your patches before you let them out on the pts right?Cause if you did then I wouldn't have all this at my fingertips.GOOD WORK BIOWARE MY VIGILANCE GUARDIAN THANKS YOU. :cool: Edited by Aclepias

Thanks for Second wind,Debilitation,Gather strength,intervention,purifying sweep,peaceful focus,and true harmony.on top of the fact shien form gives me movement speed and dps increase.you made this class so top heavy in arenas I can get a lot of wins because of not only this but the cc immunity and and easily obtained dps reduction and protection as a DPS.OH and that health regen thou.lol. You guys test your patches before you let them out on the pts right?Cause if you did then I wouldn't have all this at my fingertips.GOOD WORK BIOWARE MY VIGILANCE GUARDIAN THANKS YOU. :cool:

Wall of text

Thanks for Second wind,Debilitation,Gather strength,intervention,purifying sweep,peaceful focus,and true harmony.on top of the fact shien form gives me movement speed and dps increase.you made this class so top heavy in arenas I can get a lot of wins because of not only this but the cc immunity and and easily obtained dps reduction and protection as a DPS.OH and that health regen thou.lol. You guys test your patches before you let them out on the pts right?Cause if you did then I wouldn't have all this at my fingertips.GOOD WORK BIOWARE MY VIGILANCE GUARDIAN THANKS YOU. :cool:

Without all of this guard/jugg would be dead meat worse than marauder. And probably you don't play ranked arenas on pvp server, where 50% of all players atm are assassins.